Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Collins

Chris Collins

Why would Chris Collins and Byron Brown suddenly come out on the same day, in the same article, and claim – incorrectly – that they had never met (with, in their office with) Kirsten Gillibrand? Why would they do so just a week or so after Harold Ford made his little visit parachuting the hell in and out of Buffalo on a Sunday?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEoJGJNTxFs

How could you say the LAPANCE thing was a Private Conversation and then say it never happened Mr. Collins? It cant be Both Chris !

Mr. Collins I as a County Taxpayer on the 1st day of February 2010 asking you to resign as Erie Couny Executive. I voted for you as an HONEST person My Collins. You are not honest and vrey much a LIAR!
    Last edited by CheektowagaFan; February 1st, 2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Cause I can

Can you put a link to the articles?

here

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/940178.html

Erie County Executive Chris Collins, a Republican, has never had a meeting with Gillibrand, either, said Collins’ spokesman, Grant Loomis.

Shouldn't you ask Brown to resign too? If you could get the State Legislature to I will buy you a six pack.. No.. a case of Volka..
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

where are all the Collins supporters?
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    Looking for lapdances with the Anti-Christ?????

Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

.....and what exactly is wrong with a lapdance?
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    probably out worrying about real issues, like the state deficit, jobs, and about 11m things of real importance.

Lotsa motsa....

Quote Originally Posted by Bioguy231 View Post
    .....and what exactly is wrong with a lapdance?
    ONLY if it's done with a JEWISH GIRL....!

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    Why would Chris Collins and Byron Brown suddenly come out on the same day, in the same article, and claim – incorrectly – that they had never met (with, in their office with) Kirsten Gillibrand?
    It's called politics. At the time, Collins needed to distance himself from Gillabrand because he wanted to be Gov. When you are looking at getting the Republlican nod, you can't look like your supporting the enemy (Dems). That's a no, no.

As fer numb nuts Brown, well, nothing really needs to be stated. That guy is a complete idiot. This retard should be the last guy talking about getting snubbed.

Bottom line: The Political Status Quo alive and well in Buffalo and Erie County.

Still waiting for the lap dance victim to come foward.....sounds more and more like a witchhunt to knock off an outsider Chris Collins. I believe this whole story was BS.

For what they charge for a lap dance these days.....the victim is the one getting the lap dance.....not the one giving it.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    As fer numb nuts Brown, well, nothing really needs to be stated. That guy is a complete idiot. This retard should be the last guy talking about getting snubbed.
    Could it be a racial agenda?
    Gillibrand was good enough for Brown as a Democrat to consider until a Black guy decides to run.
    Black has to support Black?
    And this guy Ford? Why would the Democrats even want him? The guy looses a Senate race in Tennessee and then travels to New York "for a job" and immediately decides to run for office?
    This state has got to get rid of the carpetbaggers; they're no better that the slugs that come from out-of-state and immediately sign up for Welfare and both are on the taxpayers' dime.
    Ask an Indian!

Quote Originally Posted by tomac View Post
    Could it be a racial agenda?
    Gillibrand was good enough for Brown as a Democrat to consider until a Black guy decides to run.
    Black has to support Black?
    And this guy Ford? Why would the Democrats even want him? The guy looses a Senate race in Tennessee and then travels to New York "for a job" and immediately decides to run for office?
    This state has got to get rid of the carpetbaggers; they're no better that the slugs that come from out-of-state and immediately sign up for Welfare and both are on the taxpayers' dime.
    "Home grown" or imported does it matter? I would vote for the Governator if I thought he could help us out. To me it's about compentancy and motivation over anything else. I could care less of skin color, home town or political affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    "Home grown" or imported does it matter? I would vote for the Governator if I thought he could help us out. To me it's about compentancy and motivation over anything else. I could care less of skin color, home town or political affiliation.
    Except that's not what I was driving at. The first part of my statement concerns Brown's possible racism.
    But the other point concerns having an outsider come in, in this case from Tennessee, and immediately run for public office. Previously we got saddled with Bobby Kennedy and Hillarity Clinton, both of whom merely wanted to position as a stepping stone top higher office - and with the the New York State taxpayer being the ones that they were stepping on.
    This guy lost a race for the Senate in Tennessee; does he think that we're so stupid that we should give him something that he couldn't get in his home state?
    This state has GOT to start setting up some kind of residency requirements, both for elected office and for Welfare and do it damned quick.
    Ask an Indian!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information