Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Attorney wondering threw parking lots!

Talking Town Attorney wondering threw parking lots!

Quote: Harry Applesack:Here's a topic for you: Why is the town attorney, who is a full time town employee, conducting private practice business, during regular business hours? Shouldn't he be in his office at town hall? Run with it..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

Are you saying that the Town Board and Supervisor Giza would allow this to happen?

Do you mean that's the reason for years now , Lancaster's Town Attorney has been seen wondering threw the rear parking lots behind Town Hall and his "Private Office."

I guess the location of his office four doors north of Town Hall on Central Ave explains the parking lot jogs.

Gee = you mean that some people hired or appointed by the local politicians aren't really working full time Town employees?

How could this be ? Isn't he collecting a full time tax dollar funded salary and health-care, plus tax payer funded New York State Pension ? Is that legal ?

How could he be working his private practice and be responsible for his full time Town Attorney job?

I bet all some one has to do is compare his law office hours to his hours spent in his office at Town Hall . I'm sure The Town Board has records of his hours - and since most of his law clients pay by the hour - his hours must be well documented and open to anyone interested.

Would they (Town Board) just let him rob the Lancaster's Taxpayer ?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Sir,

Are you saying that the Town Board and Supervisor Giza would allow this to happen?
    Sir,

You heard the superivisor state they would never condone a coverup.

Don't you mean wandering through? You might be interested in a little thing called a DICTIONARY. It's not expensive. I bet the cost would barely cut into your crack budget!!

Who is the town attorney?

Bullitt:

With all due respect, if you are going to make an assertion that the town attorney is not doing his job properly, that's one thing. If that's what you are saying, then go ahead and say it.

But, when you make the claim that he is "wandering through the parking lots", well, that's just childish.

Perhaps the hall monitor gave him a pass, and you didn't see it because it was in his pocket?

Quote:HarryApplesack

Issue raised by:

Quote: Harry Applesack:Here's a topic for you: Why is the town attorney, who is a full time town employee, conducting private practice business, during regular business hours? Shouldn't he be in his office at town hall?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I get confused easily - Who brought this topic up in the first place - Bullitt or Harry?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Applesack
    Don't you mean wandering through? You might be interested in a little thing called a DICTIONARY. It's not expensive. I bet the cost would barely cut into your crack budget!!
    I am wondering too about this person who Allegedly wandered through the parking lot. You should see me in a parking lot wandering about when I lose my vehicle. Thank goodness for the panic button on the wireless key entry dongle.

Applesacks tip!

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    I get confused easily - Who brought this topic up in the first place - Bullitt or Harry?
    Issue raised by:

Quote: Harry Applesack:Here's a topic for you: Why is the town attorney, who is a full time town employee, conducting private practice business, during regular business hours? Shouldn't he be in his office at town hall?

Quote Originally Posted by buffy
    Who is the town attorney?
    Who cares! When Adelphia continued to raise their cable rates I tried contacting the town Attorney to see if anything could be done when it was time to renewal the contract between the town and cable company. He did not bother returning the calls..... It is all about money and politics.

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    Issue raised by:

OK, so this is addressed to who(m?)ever raised this issue. Harry, was it you?

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    Bullitt:

With all due respect, if you are going to make an assertion that the town attorney is not doing his job properly, that's one thing. If that's what you are saying, then go ahead and say it.

But, when you make the claim that he is "wandering through the parking lots", well, that's just childish.

Perhaps the hall monitor gave him a pass, and you didn't see it because it was in his pocket?

Yes, actually it was me. To be honest, I just made the whole thing up to see if Bullitt would run with it without first verifying that it was true. I was trying to prove a point about his spouting off with no real knowledge of the topic. And that dope totally proved me right!!!

regards,

Harry Applesack

I was just wondering threw this tread when I got runned over.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Well, I gotta say this has turned out to be kinda funny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information