Quote: Harry Applesack:Here's a topic for you: Why is the town attorney, who is a full time town employee, conducting private practice business, during regular business hours? Shouldn't he be in his office at town hall? Run with it..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

Are you saying that the Town Board and Supervisor Giza would allow this to happen?

Do you mean that's the reason for years now , Lancaster's Town Attorney has been seen wondering threw the rear parking lots behind Town Hall and his "Private Office."

I guess the location of his office four doors north of Town Hall on Central Ave explains the parking lot jogs.

Gee = you mean that some people hired or appointed by the local politicians aren't really working full time Town employees?

How could this be ? Isn't he collecting a full time tax dollar funded salary and health-care, plus tax payer funded New York State Pension ? Is that legal ?

How could he be working his private practice and be responsible for his full time Town Attorney job?

I bet all some one has to do is compare his law office hours to his hours spent in his office at Town Hall . I'm sure The Town Board has records of his hours - and since most of his law clients pay by the hour - his hours must be well documented and open to anyone interested.

Would they (Town Board) just let him rob the Lancaster's Taxpayer ?