Quote Originally Posted by Harry Applesack
Yes, actually it was me. To be honest, I just made the whole thing up to see if Bullitt would run with it without first verifying that it was true. I was trying to prove a point about his spouting off with no real knowledge of the topic. And that dope totally proved me right!!!

regards,

Harry Applesack
Sir,

You are a coward!

Anyone who knows anything about our town attorney knows he has been skipping back and forth for years. It has been the topic of discussions at Town board meetings. It has been raised by many people.It was even touched upon in the Lancaster Bee.

You didn't make it up , your just a coward. You brought up a legitimate issue and something must have scared you !

I am saying the Lancaster Town Attorney has been screwing the taxpayers for years and Giza along with most anyone who knows about our Local government knows it's true.

This is exactly why they get away with defrauding taxpayers. People see the truth and are to afraid to stand up. They need people like therising - he oils the system . He is the one being fed like a mushroom . Read his posts - he discredits , misdirects and then wimps out , denying knowledge of his own issues . Its all there in his own words/posts .

Go to hell Coward. Your a fraud!