Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Attorney wondering threw parking lots!

Lightbulb Shrinking apples is wimping out!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Applesack
    Yes, actually it was me. To be honest, I just made the whole thing up to see if Bullitt would run with it without first verifying that it was true. I was trying to prove a point about his spouting off with no real knowledge of the topic. And that dope totally proved me right!!!

regards,

Harry Applesack
    Sir,

You are a coward!

Anyone who knows anything about our town attorney knows he has been skipping back and forth for years. It has been the topic of discussions at Town board meetings. It has been raised by many people.It was even touched upon in the Lancaster Bee.

You didn't make it up , your just a coward. You brought up a legitimate issue and something must have scared you !

I am saying the Lancaster Town Attorney has been screwing the taxpayers for years and Giza along with most anyone who knows about our Local government knows it's true.

This is exactly why they get away with defrauding taxpayers. People see the truth and are to afraid to stand up. They need people like therising - he oils the system . He is the one being fed like a mushroom . Read his posts - he discredits , misdirects and then wimps out , denying knowledge of his own issues . Its all there in his own words/posts .

Go to hell Coward. Your a fraud!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Good response Bullitt!

Like others, you must have gone to Town Hall to see the Town Attorney on some matter and found him absent. Yet, you were either told he was on his way, or truthfully, that he was across the street at his private office, was called and would arrive shortly.

The point is, you were on the money. And, Happynosack was hypocritical and condescending and the rising as usual tried to gloss over a matter of importance because it impacted a town official and a government he most likely derives succor from.

The town is as pristine as new driven snow. And they will use uncle Tom Reynolds' $260,000 grant to bring Christmas Time to Lancaster. And the people will say "this is good"; never once thinking of what better use the money could have been put to in today's world of need, or that it's still taxpayer money. Hey, that's politics! Screw the taxpayer!

pudge

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    Sir,

You are a coward!

Anyone who knows anything about our town attorney knows he has been skipping back and forth for years. It has been the topic of discussions at Town board meetings. It has been raised by many people.It was even touched upon in the Lancaster Bee.

You didn't make it up , your just a coward. You brought up a legitimate issue and something must have scared you !

I am saying the Lancaster Town Attorney has been screwing the taxpayers for years and Giza along with most anyone who knows about our Local government knows it's true.

This is exactly why they get away with defrauding taxpayers. People see the truth and are to afraid to stand up. They need people like therising - he oils the system . He is the one being fed like a mushroom . Read his posts - he discredits , misdirects and then wimps out , denying knowledge of his own issues . Its all there in his own words/posts .

Go to hell Coward. Your a fraud!

Bullitt: You are the greatest source of entertainment!! I am repeatedly amused by your posts. Fortunately for you, ignorance and illiteracy aren't crimes. Because if they were, you would get a life sentence!!

Truth be told, I am unaware of any matters involving the town attorney. It might be true, but I just made it up to make you look like a fool. The bigger truth be told, you really don't need any help!!!

"Go to hell Coward. Your a fraud!" ?????????

WOW!! You are taking this bulletin board waaaaaayyyy to seriously!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Wink Sorry for getting upset-

Bullitt: You are the greatest source of entertainment!! I am repeatedly amused by your posts. Fortunately for you, ignorance and illiteracy aren't crimes. Because if they were, you would get a life sentence!!

Truth be told, I am unaware of any matters involving the town attorney. It might be true, but I just made it up to make you look like a fool. The bigger truth be told, you really don't need any help!!!

"Go to hell Coward. Your a fraud!" ?????????

WOW!! You are taking this bulletin board waaaaaayyyy to seriously!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
    Sorry i meant to tell Baldingsack- that he is a coward ,he raised the issue =then punks out on it. He is also showing how disingenuous his posts are. How can anyone trust his posts ?

Town Attorney - missing again!

No one cares about the issue - it gets lost within the pointless comments added to these threads - one would wounder if thats by accident ?

Lancaster Town Attorney has been screwing the taxpayers for years and Giza along with most anyone who knows about our Local government , knows it's true. He gets a pay check , pension and health care benefits from Town Tax Dollars - and runs a law practice at the same time.

This is exactly why they get away with defrauding taxpayers.
    People see the truth and are to afraid to stand up.

Why is the media afraid of exposing these practices.

"Wondering threw"

That is funny. That's the problem with a spell checker. It sees that both these words are spelled correctly so it doesn't fix it. It doesn't know what you mean.

Infact, I thought about it and realized there is no sentence that you could construct where you could plug in "wondering threw" and have it make any sense, at all.
    The key is just to keep reading and reading and reading before you start typing.
    Last edited by Stevenco; December 1st, 2006 at 11:26 AM. Reason: reason for editing is the dumbset thing I ever heard.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Dang if that don't sound like you're mocking someone's spelling and syntax, oh exalted one.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

ILUVNY
    He's not the ony town attorney with a private practice. I don't see anything wrong with is as long as the work in Town Hall is getting done.

It seems quite clear that Bullitt tries and tries and tries some more to say something or create a topic so profound, yet he continually comes up short!!

Look at some of his other posts. They are the ones with 0 replies. Or better yet, his responses which are completely full of mispelled "werds" and grammatical "airrors". But he still fells compelled to point out the inadequacies of the local politicians.
    He also has head full of great ideas on improving our community, such as: "get rid of the politicians." "It's time for a change, the voters need to do something." and lastly: "They are all corrupt!! They're stealing tax dollars!!"

Not only does this guy need a spell checker, he could really use a thought checker as well.

ILUVNY
    It seems quite clear that Bullitt tries and tries and tries some more to say something or create a topic so profound, yet he continually comes up short!!

Look at some of his other posts. They are the ones with 0 replies. Or better yet, his responses which are completely full of mispelled "werds" and grammatical "airrors". But he still fells compelled to point out the inadequacies of the local politicians.
    He also has head full of great ideas on improving our community, such as: "get rid of the politicians." "It's time for a change, the voters need to do something." and lastly: "They are all corrupt!! They're stealing tax dollars!!"

Not only does this guy need a spell checker, he could really use a thought checker as well.
    Harry: I am not a politician but have been heavily involved on certain party comittees and boards. I have also helped on many campaigns. If our people really knew the amount of hard work that our politicians (and their families) put in to getting elected and holding office, they might have a different outlook on politics in general. Holding any political office is a huge committment for the individual and their families. Just thought I'd make this point.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Dang if that don't sound like you're mocking someone's spelling and syntax, oh exalted one.
    Shutup, retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Shutup, retard.
    Your brain must hurt after working so hard to come up with that one.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Your brain must hurt after working so hard to come up with that one.
    No, it does not, you idiot.

Is greed fraud ?

The issue - it gets lost within the pointless comments added to these threads - one would wounder if thats by accident ?

Lancaster Town Attorney has been screwing the taxpayers for years and Giza along with most anyone who knows about our Local government , knows it's true. He gets a pay check , pension and health care benefits from Town Tax Dollars - and runs a law practice at the same time.

I would bet if the New York State Retirement system looked into this - it would stop!

This is exactly why they get away with defrauding taxpayers.
    People see the truth and are to afraid to stand up.

Since when does the New York State Retirement System police a municipality employee's extra curricular dealings?

If it is in fact is going on, it seems that it is the Supervisor's job to ensure that such dealings are not conflicting with the performance of his duties as a town employee. Unless it's specifically spelled out in his job description/duties, I don't think the town can prevent him from operating his own private practice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information