Thread: Hillary/Obama Guns oil and so on

Hillary/Obama Guns oil and so on

Sorry Hillary - the "Right wing conspiracy didn't put that server in your closet" - her past is catching up to her and soon it will run her over. She has carefully shaped her career to be right for the Democrats. Seeing herself as the "Under Dog or Victim" doesn't work among educated voters.

Google "Obama's $10.00 a barrel oil tax" - Hillary has vowed to push "President Obama's agenda" That means Obama care keeps costing more - that means higher priced fuel - that means no true relief from the cost of education.

Google "Obama's holdings in the Illinois General Assembly's pension plan" - While crying about fire arms and trying to restrict personal rights/ownership - his $16 billion Illinois pension fund that includes Obama's investment holds at least $4.8 million in shares of gun industry stocks, including Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Vista and ammunition maker Olin Corp.

Until 2014, the pension fund owned about $1.5 million of the debt of Remington Outdoors, another gun manufacturer. President Obama has up to $100,000.00 invested in a nearly $16 billion state pension plan, which holdings in firearms investments and ammo manufactures.

Go to berniesanders.com read his plan for healthcare and Wall Streets need to bail out the working class for a change. Educate yourself outside of the Status Qup Party Talking Points.
    STAND UP - AMERICA FIRST
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I love the post you put showing the hypocrisy of gun control politicians that own stock in firearm and ammo manufacturing companies... Reminds me of the Harvard professors that
    were the champions of Obama care.. then cried and puked pablum when they found out they had to go on it.

Liberal hypocrites are the lowest form of life I can think of.

Thread Information