Thread: Denver wins super bowl

Denver wins super bowl

After 38 Seasons, Wade Phillips Is A Guy With A Super Bowl Ring and bills have 0.

what a Defense for Denver and wade congrats on your super bowl win. I thought the bills were suppose to have a D this past season like this.? rex screwed that up and now he hires his dumb dumb brother.

What do you think about when someone says Wade Phillips’s name? The question is easy to answer this morning: he’s the engineer behind the fearsome Denver defense that spent the last month making all-world quarterbacks look like rattled third-stringers.

But what about a year ago, when he spent a year out of the league after getting **** canned by the Texans? You might have remembered him as the overmatched, constantly befuddled-looking head coach who got fired by Jerry Jones after starting the 2010 season 1-7. Or maybe you thought of the guy who was the defensive coordinator and then head coach of those sometimes good but always Doomed Bills Teams, the guy who watched his best season swept away by the Music City Miracle. How about the guy who was one of the Broncos’ more forgettable head coaches, the one who shuffled off just before the team went and got its first two Super Bowls?
    Last edited by cheekman; February 8th, 2016 at 11:17 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Good for Wade. Just proves that a great defense wins championships. What doesn't win championships? Scam Newton, especially when he won't dive for a ball he fumbled with 4:00 minutes left in a Super Bowl his team trailed by 6 points. I didn't see him & his teammates taking selfies with 3 or 4 minutes to go. Wonder why not. And what happened to the gator aid towelhead routine after the game?

I guess we know why he didn't dive for that fumble. He said his leg was "contorcted", at least I believe that's the word he used. I'm not exactly clear about the potential effect of diving for a fumble when one's leg is "contorcted" but we all know what happens if you don't dive for the fumble. You lose the Super Bowl.

Thread Information