Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The deadline approachs -

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    The sad fact is people like you run free in our Town. That tax funded elections keep putting your people right back in office.

Sad is the fact that $800,000.00 tax dollars was used to sway the Police votes.

Sad is in your minds this personal assassination is justified against tax payers! You people are good at creating hobgoblins for your minions to fight against. Divisiveness is the try fuel of your group.
    You mean like your "personal assassination" of Town Supervisor Coleman ???????????

Or your "personal assassination" of the Town Police ????????

See how he just keeps lying and adding more smoke his people created.

Your so predictable - using the same unproven media sh-t to smear me - enjoy your self ! You have been hinting at this for months.- Go for it.

I don't gain or loose by what you create - your friends invaded our family life and tried to ruin it - that didn't work either. We are way to strong for that to work. Why was every thing proven wrong and the only thing that stuck was "Contempt or court" -

I plead guilty in front of your Lan Dem Controlled Judge - I was and still am guilty of contempt for this whole tax funded system you people have created. As far as the tax funded Officers who encouraged the whole situation - they failed as well !

Originally Posted by 4248

The sad fact is people like you run free in our Town. That tax funded elections keep putting your people right back in office.

Sad is in your minds this personal assassination is justified against tax payers! You people are good at creating hobgoblins for your minions to fight against. Divisiveness is the try fuel of your group.

All to try a protect your tax funded winner take all game. Bash anyone you wish - it doesn't change the facts:

Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) Johanna M. Coleman
    will now collect $3000.00 tax dollars a week.
    $500,000.00 tax dollars for a four year term. All by playing the "Double Dip" game .

Last edited by 4248; January 1st, 2016 at 02:01 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Your so predictable - using the same unproven media sh-t to smear me - enjoy your self ! You have been hinting at this for months.- Go for it.

I don't gain or loose by what you create - your friends invaded our family life and tried to ruin it - that didn't work either. We are way to strong for that to work. Why was every thing proven wrong and the only thing that stuck was "Contempt or court" -

I plead guilty in front of your Lan Dem Controlled Judge - I was and still am guilty of contempt for this whole tax funded system you people have created. As far as the tax funded Officers who encouraged the whole situation - they failed as well !

Originally Posted by 4248

All to try a protect your tax funded winner take all game. Bash anyone you wish - it doesn't change the facts:

$500,000.00 tax dollars for a four year term. All by playing the "Double Dip" game .

Ya know, 4248, ENOUGH WITH THE PAST!!!

We all have history we're not proud of.

Let's just move on.

Cool Happy New Year - same as last year in Lancaster

You post 13 year old Party inspired crad that almost cost me my job - disrupted my family and now you say - Lets move on ! You got big b-lls I'll give you that. After post #75 , I have nothing to loose - do I ?

Your people include peeping Toms, drug dealers, used car frauds, gambling in the Boys and Girls Club and much much more ! This not counting your Political Assassinations against anyone who runs against you - but you're willing to move on ! How big of you, but ain't gonna happen - your actually encouraging me to keep exposing your people and you help me do it. Thanks !

So what lie will you bring out next - where was mention of the "Law Suit" you claimed I brought against Lancaster - there never was one. You knew that - you used it for a reason to repost a 12 year old failed assassination attempt.

The only way you get me out of here is when I sell my house and leave this state. Other than that - throw all the crad you want ! The fact remains.

This is what Breezy/Giza claims is a personal attack - many see it as stone cold FACT !
    Last edited by 4248; January 1st, 2016 at 02:24 PM.

The only way you get me out of here is when I sell my house and leave this state. Other than that - throw all the crad you want ! The fact remains.

Maybe sway you from some of these obsessive posts, LOL.

Maybe ya should try posting about other policy matters.

There's always a lot out there if ya really wanted to give the DEMS some good ideas on here.

Though you'd wanna change your tone, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Who the heck would want you out of here?

Maybe sway you from some of these obsessive posts, LOL.

Maybe ya should try posting about other policy matters.

There's always a lot out there if ya really wanted to give the DEMS some good ideas on here.

Though you'd wanna change your tone, just saying.
    Ppl breezy has more crap posted that I just shake my head at. You call 4248s postrs obsessive?? Whast about you?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You mean like your "personal assassination" of Town Supervisor Coleman ?
    4248 Response - How does posting the truth about her "Double Dip" plan turn into a "Personal assassination" ?

- Isn't it true she will collect a tax funded Town Supervisor salary and benefits ?
    - and at the same time collect her tax funded pension and tax funded benefits ?
    - Doesn't that come out to about $600.00 tax dollars a day ?
    - $3000.00 tax dollars a week !
    - $500,000.00 Tax dollars for a four year term !

Or your "personal assassination" of the Town Police ?
    The Police thing I partially under stand some what.

But first I must repeat again, the over whelming majority do their jobs honorably and without bias.

That said, its a shame some have to be saddled with the personal/Political agenda of others . Its a shame that Nepotism and Politics controls their promotions and job assignments. Its unfortunate that the "Good Old Boys System" demands they be "Team Players" and turn a blind eye when needed. It can't be easy for them to walk that line daily - to have to always be mindful of what they say in front of their own fellow employees.

I think I would resent having the high ranking members influence patrolmen Union Contracts - yet they get separate deals and inside perks that shield them during negotiations ! Just doesn't seem like there is any separation between the Union, management, or Town Hall. But I guess the Officers learn to just swallow it and carry on despite the over bearing ever present Political influence.

So hows any of that some kind of assassination of anyone - its factual and proven by the recent deals made in Town Hall. Please don't use the lame excuse of the "Arbitrator did it" - the arbitrator had nothing to do with what the Brass and Madam Supervisor (Double Dip) did.

Just doesn't seem like "One for all and all for one" does it ? That is just some folks "Opinion" not meant to be a assassination of anyone - just observations of fact .

So lets take a look at this:

If our newly elected Lancaster Town Supervisor (Double Dip) Johanna Coleman has started collecting her two tax funded checks
    - you know one check for her tax funded pension as Town Clerk
    - and her new tax funded salary as Town Supervisor

-
    She should have already earned what Town Council Members earn in a full year, in just two months !

-Thats $600.00 tax dollars a day(+/-)
    - $3000.00 tax dollars a week.(+/-)
    - $12,000.00 tax dollars a month.(+/-)
    - $144,00.00 tax dollars a year.(+/-)
    $500,000.00 tax dollars for a four year term. (+/-)

Buffalo Mayor Byron W. Brown, annual salary is $105,000.00(+/-)
    about $39,000.00 less a year than Lancasters Town Supervisor.

Originally posted by 4248:
    Buffalo Mayor Byron W. Brown, annual salary is $105,000.00(+/-)
    about $39,000.00 less a year than Lancasters Town Supervisor.

That's not true.
    The Lancaster supervisor's salary of $66,997. is about $38,000 LESS than the mayor's salary.
    Pension money is not salary. That's money earned after 20+ years of employment.

Georgia L Schlager

OK - so your OK with the tax funded "Double dip Plan"
    - Maybe the Mayor could do the same soon.

Lancaster seems to have adopted it successfully - let all our employees and elected officials know you support the "Double Dip Plan"

- Just retire and come back to work and start collecting two tax funded checks and full tax funded benefits - sounds great !
    Tax payers don't mind !

Your correct her total tax funded income is:

-
    $600.00 tax dollars a day(+/-) Pension & Salary plus tax funded benefits.

- $3000.00 tax dollars a week.(+/-) Pension & Salary plus tax funded benefits.

- $12,000.00 tax dollars a month.(+/-) Pension & Salary plus tax funded benefits.

- $144,00.00 tax dollars a year.(+/-) Pension & Salary plus tax funded benefits.

$500,000.00 tax dollars for a four year term. (+/-) Pension & Salary plus tax funded benefits.

I hope that clears up any misconceptions I may accidentally have created - Thanks Gorja !
    Last edited by 4248; February 25th, 2016 at 01:52 PM.

All cleared up!!!

Georgia L Schlager

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information