OMG good luck with EJ. like I said you let this t rod run the ball he wont last in this league. great he won the game but is banged up.

REX. “I can tell you this. He is beat up right now. He’s sore. You ought to see him. He is sore. We knew he would be. You know, guys, he hasn’t been 100-percent all season. He’s had an ankle. So he’s been, even through training camp, we really haven’t seen the 100-percent Tyrod Taylor.” get let him run the ball and you wont have a QB goofball.
Jason LaCanfora of CBSSports.com reported that Taylor suffered a sprained MCL in the horse collar tackle (pictured above) in the fourth quarter against the Titans. LaCanfora went on to say that Taylor could miss multiple games as a result.

OMG anyone listen to sports with the bull frog and mike scoop. holy cow they were so up tight with thier calls over the t rod issue. Guys give it up there not going to the super bowl Yelling at them I thought I was listening to rev.tom and the mouth on wben. they should be given three days off because they cant control the temper.. goofballs