Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do the candidates for Lancaster town board stand for ?

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Who won dad or mom?
    Papa Bear Gorja. The old man had seen President to be John Kennedy in Tonawanda as he was, hauntingly, waving from an open automobile. Since my father was a Construction supervisor, he was standing with a group of union tradesman, and Senator Kennedy could not resist and stopped the car and walked toward them. Shaking hands with the 35th President was enough to diminish his wife's pressure. History repeated itself 24 years later, when Dad was still running his final job remodeling the fire-torn Connecticut Street Armory. He met Mayor Griffin, who was standing by the side of a much luckier than John Kennedy, President Ronald Reagan. Maybe Breezy will call that the BLAZEJEWSKI CURSE, akin to the Zero Year Mystery: every time a President meets a Blazejewski, well...

Seriously Gorja, both stories are true. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 4th, 2015 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Papa Bear Gorja. The old man had seen President to be John Kennedy in Tonawanda as he was, hauntingly, waving from an open automobile. Since my father was a Construction supervisor, he was standing with a group of union tradesman, and Senator Kennedy could not resist and stopped the car and walked toward them. Shaking hands with the 35th President was enough to diminish his wife's pressure. History repeated itself 24 years later, when Dad was still running his final job remodeling the fire-torn Connecticut Street Armory. He met Mayor Griffin, who was standing by the side of a much luckier than John Kennedy, President Ronald Reagan. Maybe Breezy will call that the BLAZEJEWSKI CURSE, akin to the Zero Year Mystery: every time a President meets a Blazejewski, well...

Seriously Gorja, both stories are true. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
    Great stories and great presidents. Never would shake hands with these last 2 presidents. Well, maybe I would if I wore a glove and had a cow chip in my hand.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    I just passed a new sign for Fudoli,Brainard,and Sugg it said common sense government ,lower taxes, and term limits . I expect to see a democrat sign stating I have family members that need a job and pension on taxpayers expense , no department head has asked for extra workers so we will hire our family members as per ancestors. Com , and do as I say not as I do .
    Dino Fudoli for Dr. Strut from Accelerate Marketing Inc. on Vimeo.

I guess, he shouldn't quit his day job

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, when I run for office I would like to hire you to make my signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Gorja, when I run for office I would like to hire you to make my signs.

Georgia L Schlager

If you run as a Lan Dem Candidate you can say, "I'm a non-politician who had never held any kind of political/government office/job/interests and so have no clue as to how the government actually works, but have answers for everything and zero commitment to change anything! Your greatest virtue is being the "outsider" without any prior experience at any similar job, of course ..." OH wait - that's Matts claim to fame !:

------------------

I stole some of this - it was posted about someone else !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    If you run as a Lan Dem Candidate you can say, "I'm a non-politician who had never held any kind of political/government office/job/interests and so have no clue as to how the government actually works, but have answers for everything and zero commitment to change anything! Your greatest virtue is being the "outsider" without any prior experience at any similar job, of course ..." OH wait - that's Matts claim to fame !:

------------------

I stole some of this - it was posted about someone else !
    Wasn't that Satish Mohan?

Georgia L Schlager

The democrats on the Lancaster town board must be great euchre players because they are so good at sandbagging on our budget . I sat though the meeting wondering how much or how many new friends and family will they add to the budget in November 2015.

Who won dad or mom?
    America lost. But Marilyn Monroe did ok...at least until Bobby and Peter Lawford got involved.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    America lost. But Marilyn Monroe did ok...at least until Bobby and Peter Lawford got involved.
    got that one right. papa bear was a mind-numbed democrat robot.

Wasn't that Satish Mohan?
    It was said about Satish Mohan - I disagree with that as a description of him and I feel its more applicable to own Lan Dem Town Board Candidate Mr.Matt Walter

I posted it this way : *If you run as a Lan Dem Candidate you can say, "I'm a non-politician who had never held any kind of political/government office/job/interests and so have no clue as to how the government actually works, but have answers for everything and zero commitment to change anything! Your greatest virtue is being the "outsider" without any prior experience at any similar job, of course ..." OH wait - that's Matts claim to fame !:"

I believe he is either naïve or he's a nice guy who acts like he's naïve ! Either way he's in over his head if he thinks the Lan Dem Committee Controllers endorsed him so he could be the first and only independent acting elected official in Lancaster's Political History !

Also, if he actually thought that by talking to two out of Town Republican Officials could or would put him on the list of endorsed or possibly endorsed Republican Candidates - then that's also because he's naïve or he has no true grasp on how the system of endorsements works - for any Party Committee.

Either way he isn't ready to be elected just because he's a nice guy ! That's just my opinion and I see lately, more and more others are seeing that as well - this isn't and shouldn't be a "Popularity Contest"

------------------

* I stole some of this - it was posted about someone else !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information