Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let me be clear

When there's more hands reaching into the pot - nothing goes smoothly !

This is what puts the Village Government into such a hard position. Everything was fine as long as no one looks to closely !

Like any other house of cards - or domino's when one falls ---------------------------------

The Village Board knew and approved of this tax subsidized arrangement. Trustee Schroeder is part of the controlling group - he appoints his live in girls friend - then helps negotiate a commission as well as a tax funded pay check for her. Then they contract with her company giving her more income. This is the closest inside look tax payers will ever get to give insight as to how these local Controllers work.

Is this just one small mistake - NO !

Was this accomplished by collusion among Lancaster Village Government - YES !

There should be a outside legal authority looking at all the players and all the records involved.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

This is what puts the Village Government into such a hard position. Everything was fine as long as no one looks to closely !

Like any other house of cards - or domino's when one falls ---------------------------------

The Village Board knew and approved of this tax subsidized arrangement. Trustee Schroeder is part of the controlling group - he appoints his live in girls friend - then helps negotiate a commission as well as a tax funded pay check for her. Then they contract with her company giving her more income. This is the closest inside look tax payers will ever get to give insight as to how these local Controllers work.

There should be a outside legal authority looking at all the players and all the records involved.
    I've asked that question before how do private citizens escalate this when the issue is tabled by the board. Attorney general, DA FBI has a corruption task force.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

I think you are looking at it in a wrong way.

That would be such a conflict of interest I don't think they would think of doing something like that.

But that's exactly what they did !

That's the funny part , some times the most obvious is the least suspected ! Sometimes when tax payers see things for what they are - the Politicians/players will say, "Do you actually believe these people conspired to do this - its just another conspiracy theory"

I find it easier to believe it was collusion than just some unplanned continuous chain of events.
    Could be wrong , but
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I don't think it's a conflict of interest its just plain corruption. Weren't the Rico laws used to prevent this stuff I know they were written to break organized crime. If you ask me that's what we have here .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information