Thread: RIP Joe Cipolla

RIP Joe Cipolla

Lost a dear friend. He will be missed by many. Please pray for the family.

http://www.amigone.com/obituary/Jose...ter-NY/1541634
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Lost a dear friend. He will be missed by many. Please pray for the family.

http://www.amigone.com/obituary/Jose...ter-NY/1541634
    He sure was a good man and it's so unfortunate to lose a community builder like Joe.

One of my oldest and dearest friends also died this year at a young age from cancer, and he and Joe were close a bunch of years ago, in Lancaster and Erie County politics, that was during the Gorski as county executive years. They were about the same age, and made all sorts of deals, as Joe controlled the Conservative Party in Lancaster back then. When my friend and Joe shook hands after making a deal, you sure know that their words were unbreakable!

When I heard of Joe's death, I immediately thought that my friend would be meeting up with his old pal, again, high above us all.

Had to go back are read some of Joe's comments this morning after seeing this post, as Joe signed up on here in 2013 when some folks were debating a project in Lancaster. Joe was very colorful in that debate, and it took a lot of guts to join up when the regulars were attacking the guy and his latest project. But Joe stood tall!

He had 37 comments on here in total, and I enjoyed his way in commenting about the one project at that time.

It's too bad we lost such a builder in this area, yet, I'm sure he's giving the heavens new plans for positive growth up there!

Thanks, mikenold, we need to remember someone who touched everyone around here, yet, he never sought attention.

RIP, Joe, and tell Larry I said 'Hi.'

That must have been Adamczyk

Georgia L Schlager

ADAMCZYK - Laurence F. "Larry" Of Buffalo, NY, born on September 29, 1959, died March 10, 2015. Beloved husband of the late Keith A. Crippen;

Larry was active in local Democratic Party politics.
    He served on the Erie County Democratic Committee for over 30 years, and was party secretary from 1988 until 2002.
    - Larry also served as Democratic Commissioner on the Erie County Board of Elections from July 1996, until December 31, 2004.

Friends and cohorts can remember Larry on Monday, March 16th from 4-7 PM at the QBar on Allen St.

-----------
    Yes, your friend was vary open minded !

God Grant him peace !

Isn't it weird how so many of his "Close friends" and he suffered mysterious illnesses/cancers.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Deepest Sympathy For Joe Cipolla Family, He was good man , He stood up for a veteran and did all could do to help me when no one else did. May he rest in peace. god bless. Sundquist

Truly sorry for the loss, Mike
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That must have been Adamczyk
    No it was not this Larry.

Thread Information