Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wave of Shooting Hits the City..

All these guns just jumping up and shooting people....no one pulling the triggers....no one responsible....except the gun makers and white people who object to paying all of their income as taxes so that we can put more of the ghetto types on "de ol' welfare".

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    All these guns just jumping up and shooting people....no one pulling the triggers....no one responsible....except the gun makers and white people who object to paying all of their income as taxes so that we can put more of the ghetto types on "de ol' welfare".
    ...and don't forget all the witnesses who said..IZASAWNUTTIN!

I wish Carter had gone to be with his buddy in the sky in 1976. We continue to pay for his coddling accommodation of Islamic terror today.
    Yea, you are right. I remember when they bombed that Marine barracks. No bullets in their rifles.

Oh wait, that was Reagan...

b.b.

I wish Carter had gone to be with his buddy in the sky in 1976. We continue to pay for his coddling accommodation of Islamic terror today.
    It's really amazing to hear how Carter's one-term administration 40 years ago was so powerful that 5 Republican administrations since then didn't have the balls to undo any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    It's really amazing to hear how Carter's one-term administration 40 years ago was so powerful that 5 Republican administrations since then didn't have the balls to undo any of it.
    Yes stupid, they did undo lots of it. Unfortunately we've had the pro-Islamic terror Clintion & BO interludes which have undone much of the hard work done by others. In this regard I need only cite pro-Islamic terror BO's pronouncement that the (admittedly) terrorist attack at Ft Hood was work place violence. As for the attack on the Marine barracks, Border Bob, as I said had there been no Carter administration coddling Islamic terror much of what happened wouldn't have happened. Thank you for providing evidence to support my point.

Yes stupid, they did undo lots of it. Unfortunately we've had the pro-Islamic terror Clintion & BO interludes which have undone much of the hard work done by others. In this regard I need only cite pro-Islamic terror BO's pronouncement that the (admittedly) terrorist attack at Ft Hood was work place violence. As for the attack on the Marine barracks, Border Bob, as I said had there been no Carter administration coddling Islamic terror much of what happened wouldn't have happened. Thank you for providing evidence to support my point.
    So you're saying 8 years of "perfection" in foreign policy during the Bush years was all undone by a single comment by Obama about one attack? You're kidding, right?

Yea, undoing Al Qaeda, (Reagan armed them). Undoing Iran (Reagan sold them arms). Providing intelligence and other support to Saddam Hussein (go figure...Reagan again)

I'd be carful throwing around words like stupid, stupid.

b.b.

Still shooting them up on the east side. Tonight second deadly shooting in less than 24hrs. in the city.. I guess the meeting last night to stop the shooting didn't help much. Erkel was a no show go figure.

A deadly dinnertime shooting is rattling already frayed nerves on Buffalo's East Side.

Police say a 31-year-old man from Amherst was shot on Northumberland Avenue around 5 o'clock Tuesday evening. The victim later died at ECMC.

This is the second deadly shooting to rock the East Side in less than 24 hours. Two people were shot Monday night on East Amherst near Parkridge. A 39-year-old man died from his injuries and a 19-year-old man remains in serious condition.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Weren't they placing cameras in some of the areas where this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Weren't they placing cameras in some of the areas where this is happening?
    res cameras are all over the city gang bangers will shoot them out if need be.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information