Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: bus driver harassment, puts our child's saftey at risk!

Really you sure you haven't traded and info??? I may have something ?? Sounds like a I gotcha moment!

I'm sorry it took so long I was watching really runs of honey boo boo.. keep back tracking... I think pat knows you have been feeding people info you get from her.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    Nice try Gorja! Was it that fact she agreed with a woman that everybody is so dam sensitive ? Or people are offended they should move? Her response..... I agree... so since you look into a crystal ball full of nuts. Please tell us what she agreed with
    From the Public
    "If this American Indian at Lancaster and his family are so ‘offended’ … maybe the school board can gently refer him to go back to the reservation for his education,” Lin wrote.

Lin also argued that Native Americans in Lancaster, New York who are offended by the school’s mascot shouldn’t have moved there to begin with.

“Maybe if ‘Redskins’ is too offensive they shouldn’t have moved to that district,” Lin wrote."

At the end of Lin’s rant, school board candidate Depczynski responded, “Thank you, Lin! My thoughts exactly!”

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I deleted the user with the screen name "Crazy Julie" because it was directed towards one person. That poster is more than welcome to re-register under a new screen name.
    i'm not surprised. and these are the same people supposedly concerned with harassment and bullying in the district.

Funny gorja, why is it that your still missing much of what lyn wrote? Are you piece mealing? Why not Use lynes whole story? But yet convict on a simple answer? To how many different things 4,5,6? That's a bit funny, why don't you move ? My thoughts exactly!
    Abc123- the problem is your not concerned you watched it happen to a student by 4 thugs to the point were he cried! You did nothing. When he tells your friends , Jabba the mutt and she desides to scream at him? My gosh really?
    If you tell a big lie, tell it frequently enough. They will begin to believe it. Welcome to Lancaster

I was at that meeting and felt she was going to pick up the table and throw it while yelling MORE ... I thought it was like a wwf wrestling promo , very odd especially since she never spoke at the other board meetings . I believe the video is on YouTube .

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    You're pretty damn funny. Nobody has files dear. And nothing is mark on. Nice day to you. You were quiet for awhile. Many had hoped your phone or computer had died. No such luck. I call my friends those who don't stab me in the back. Those at District office are employed by me, a taxpayer. Who exactly do I call friend at DO. Huh???? Nobody. They're employees. You know who I know there. The super, his secretary who is an acquaintance, the director of special education, his assistant education director, the director of finance, the asst super, the directors of elementary and secondary education and have never yet called them friend. LMBO. Keep drinking the kool aide. Or maybe it's vodka and you're drunk.
    I was quiet because unlike you Julie, I had two elementary school children to get ready for the new school year and I actually work full-time. My husband and I do not have the luxury of sitting on our "overweight" behinds all day. So no "dear" the DO employees are not employed by you as a taxpayer because you do not work, they are employed by your husband, myself and my husband and all the other hardworking Lancaster residents that have jobs. And Yes "dear" you have a file at the district office LOL. You don't honestly think they would be forthcoming and actually tell you do you dear? What motivation would I have to make that up? Your "friends" at the district office make fun of you behind your back.....repeatedly. Beware of the wolf in sheep clothing. You're so funny Julie. Please keep commenting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information