Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where did the money go

I did not say you owe me anything.

Lets recap - you worked as the Town Dog Control person from when to when ?
    Under which Supervisor were you removed - and don't you feel that was unjust ?

Who hired your wife in Town Hall and who dismissed her ?

If you say , " I supplied him with proper form identification and gave him(Supervisor Foduli) a basic job description as well as responsibilities regarding New York State Ag&MKTS requirements" -

We can assume you did the same with Town Clerk Johana Coleman because you stated, " The same response I got from the town clerk" Is that fair to say ?

Now if you gave all the correct information to the Supervisor and Town Clerk - how can you now say those forms are incomplete,inadequate or some how deficient ? Please explain !

Didn't you want your job back ?

Now in all fairness what Party appointed you or under what Party Control ?
    What Party or under what Party Control was your wife appointed to her jobs - as I remember there was more than one !

Again, I have to ask - what is your agenda ? Do you want a job or are you asking to volunteer your time ?

If your willing to volunteer - with no job promise or compensation - why don't you meet with the Head Dog Control Officer and Volunteer ?

Although asked multiple times - you have not yet provided any outline to improve or correct your perceived issues.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I did not say you owe me anything.

Lets recap - you worked as the Town Dog Control person from when to when ?

Who hired your wife in Town Hall and who dismissed her ?

If you say , " I supplied him with proper form identification and gave him(Supervisor Foduli) a basic job description as well as responsibilities regarding New York State Ag&MKTS requirements" -

We can assume you did the same with Town Clerk Johana Coleman because you stated, " The same response I got from the town clerk" Is that fair to say ?

Now if you gave all the correct information to the Supervisor and Town Clerk - how can you now say those forms are incomplete,inadequate or some how deficient ? Please explain !

Didn't you want your job back ?

Now in all fairness what Party appointed you or under what Party Control ?
    What Party or under what Party Control was your wife appointed to her jobs - as I remember there was more than one !

Again, I have to ask - what is your agenda ? Do you want a job or are you asking to volunteer your time ?

If your willing to volunteer - with no job promise or compensation - why don't you meet with the Head Dog Control Officer and Volunteer ?

Although asked multiple times - you have not yet provided any outline to improve or correct your perceived issues.

I don't know where you got this so called good information but you should get your money back...your info is all wrong. Do some background investigating before you shoot from the hip again..
    YOUR BS gives me a HEADACHE.. Get it right please!!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    I don't know where you got this so called good information but you should get your money back...your info is all wrong. Do some background investigating before you shoot from the hip again..
    So your denying you were employed by Lancaster as the Dog Catcher ?
    Your denying your wife worked for the Town as well ? REALLY Mr.Wehner ? REALLY ?

Vague incomplete rude statements don't answer any of the questions ?

Why would someone lie if they just want to voluntarily help improve our Dog Control service ?

So who are you going after
    - the Town Clerk or the Supervisor or just dogging the Dog Catcher -
    - get it
    - Dogging the Dog Catcher

Just askin to clarify:

Lets recap

- you worked as the Town Dog Control person from when to when ?
    - Who hired your wife in Town Hall and who dismissed her ?

Maybe you just got confused !

Wehner stated/posted:I don't know where you got this so called good information but you should get your money back...your info is all wrong. Do some background investigating before you shoot from the hip again..

Here is a few of your past statements:

October 7th, 2014, 02:42 PM #2
    Interview,WHAT INTERVIEW...
    I applied for the DCO job and was not given the courtesy of an interview. WHO Actually did the interviews any way? My application was sent to the Supervisor's office, did Supervisor Fudoli conduct the interviews for the open DCO position? Maybe my application went into the circular file. End quote.

Wehner : February 21st, 2014, 08:31 AM

Dog update : The number of dco assistants is not an issue. When I was dco only one worked at a time. Scheduling required enough people to cover the time slots. It's a win win.
    As dco for the town all after hours calls followed this criteria:

Jan 2013

Considering the way the town board handled the SEXUAL....WORKPLACE....and POLITICAL HARASSMENT complaints by my wife against the town clerks office. I can't see how anyone could possibly take the candidacy serious of any board member who is seeking this position. End quote.

I guess I need to do more research as you say - or maybe you should quit talking in circles and relying on omissions to hide your agenda.

So who are you going after
    - the Town Clerk or the Supervisor or just dogging the Dog Catcher -
    - get it
    - Dogging the Dog Catcher

Just askin to clarify:

Lets recap

- you worked as the Town Dog Control person from when to when ?
    - Who hired your wife in Town Hall and who dismissed her ?

But sorry if I miss quoted your past and present agenda !
    Last edited by 4248; August 25th, 2015 at 12:05 AM.

4248 GETS it wrong again!!!! You got it wrong again. Kindly get my employment history right. Are you deliberately trying to cast a shadow over my employment history with the town. Please get my information correct before you shoot from the hip again.
    PS....try the archives, THATS ARCHIVES!!!!!!

OH. OH. Another headache

From what I gathered you where the town dog catcher ( full time) you also held a full time job at GM? This is what else I heard working 2 full time jobs some how you ended up with a bunch of extra time? ( be it overtime or comp) Perhaps may be off little but this is what i heard.then selling back to the town?

The archives show that on 1/1/1982 Mr Wehner was appointed to Dog control officer. The archives also show that on 1/1/ 1992 the appointment of the Dog control position was tabled.
    On 1/21/1992, Supervisor Greco put forth a resolution to appoint Thomas Johnson as Dog control officer and Gary Majchrzak and Michael Wehner as Assistant dog control officers. There was a unanimous vote by Giza, Kwak, Pokorski, Van Nortwick and Greco.

Georgia L Schlager

I guess I must admit the old chronology chip is getting rusty. Its not easy keeping all the players straight after the mistake I made getting involved around 1987+/- - although good intentioned - it ruined my view of life in Lancaster - on a Political level.

Its like trying to remember the Lan Dem Trilogy, its spanned so many years and so many Players. Between the Players in the Republican Party's past and the ever changing Players in the Lan Dem Committee - then throw in Village of Depew and Lancaster.

No wonder why outsiders have such a hard time wrapping their minds around the Political reality of this Town.

I will endeavor to rethink and redouble my back checking from here on out.

Yes, I do have a deep bias against the Players who work as Lan Dem Operatives and the tax mess they have built for us all.

I do get mad at the reality of Lancaster being bull dozed into just another high taxed bedroom community.

Our tax funded services have been flooded with over paid Party Workers with far too many high tax dollar long term benefits.

So in closing - I am passionate about things I express in my posts. Another thing I am reminded of again is - listen, trust and verify.

Never would I try and do what some Players have done to my family and I to anyone else ! Sorry if I get off point.
    Last edited by 4248; August 25th, 2015 at 01:10 PM.

OK - I've had time to re-examine this a bit -

Mr Wehner claimed he was the DCO - then when I brought that up he tried to pretend I was wrong - Why ?

Gorja posted :"The archives show that on 1/1/1982 Mr Wehner was appointed to Dog control officer" - is that not true ?

On : February 21st, 2014, 08:31 AM Mr. Wehner posted: "Dog update : The number of DCO assistants is not an issue. When I was DCO only one worked at a time. and he went on to post : "As DCO for the town all after hours calls followed this criteria"

Mr.Wehner posted: "Why are you so hung up the idea that I want the DCO job anyway? I am RETIRED My goal is simple, GOOD GOVERNMENT not employment" - OH since you brought up the retirement thing - is it true while you were employed as "Dog Control Officer" - you worked full time for some auto maker ? - or was that just a lie ?

I guess all this is what leads me to believe you want your job back - you did apply for the position didn't you - Sir ?

You also claimed, "Jan 2013 - "Considering the way the town board handled the SEXUAL....WORKPLACE....and POLITICAL HARASSMENT complaints by my wife against the town clerks office. I can't see how anyone could possibly take the candidacy serious of any board member who is seeking this position. End quote.

It sure sounds like there was a bunch of trouble for both you and your wife when yo were Party Playin Employees !

Who in the Town Clerks Office harassed and removed your wife - or is that not true as well ?

Like I said before - if you feel you have the answers to correct the Dog Control issues and you don't want a job - why not volunteer to help ?
    --------------------------------

Now even though I had time to re-examine your statements - I'm still confused as to why you keep crying about how its run - Who are you blaming.

Georgia L Schlager

You guys are good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information