Thread: Let the Truth be Told

Let the Truth be Told

by Katrinna Martin-Bordeaux

Now I continue to try to avoid confrontation related to the Joe Mascia issue, and my role as campaign manager (former). So let me run a little timeline to put this into perspective. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

WOW - these Political advocates play tough: I like her !

In closing, if anyone of you ever open that door, you better know that your EQUAL sits on the opposite side of the door.

If you write one post about me on social media and you are a public figure, I will write 10 about you. If you go on the radio and speak about me prior to attempting to have a conversation, I’ll do 10 news interviews about you. If you talk about me, but not use my name, I’ll mention your name 10 times. There are rules to this….!
    - See more at: http://thebuffalobullet.com/let-the-....qMQ7OLsE.dpuf
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is what is wrong with Erie County Politics.

11. I decided to level the playing field and tell my story to the news media. Prior to that, I felt safe “crawling under the rock.” But at that time I knew I had to do something. I had to let all of the men in the political arena know that I am their EQUAL! I am just as capable and intelligent as they are.

Now I have warned them over and over again, but a verbal warning is often unheard, therefore I had to make them feel me.

I want each and every faction leader to understand me loud and clear.

You will absolutely have a battle on your hands if that is what you want to do. I am poised, humbled, confident, sensitive, practical and even tactical. I am an independent thinker a social, political and environmental awareness advocate and an anti-racism rebel.

I am the “people’s operative,” we are unstoppable.

In closing, if anyone of you ever open that door, you better know that your EQUAL sits on the opposite side of the door.

If you write one post about me on social media and you are a public figure, I will write 10 about you. If you go on the radio and speak about me prior to attempting to have a conversation, I’ll do 10 news interviews about you. If you talk about me, but not use my name, I’ll mention your name 10 times. There are rules to this….!

12. You happen to meet someone that is completely submissive to the greater good of the people, that actually learned how to love my community, more than I love myself.

I suggest you all wave the white flag.

- See more at: http://thebuffalobullet.com/let-the-....Uxgu3epo.dpuf

I suggest you expose and throw out all the BS.

How about that. The corrupted self serving politically connected people throwing up the white flag so no more are exposed. Or am I not understanding Katrinna's comment I quoted.

Do people who know her think as much of her as she thinks of herself? She should have just used the Old Testament shortcut and said "I am...I am...." to tell us all about herself.

What exactly is her profession?

It does seem that she believes the world revolves around her. Here's another "me" article.
    http://thebuffalobullet.com/the-meeting-from-hell/

Georgia L Schlager

Just thought I'd share - this from "Inside The Dem Party"

by Katrinna Martin-Bordeaux

Last night was the Cheektowaga endorsement meeting. The meeting started at 7:30pm. The democratic committee in Cheektowaga voted to endorse the town supervisor, highway superintendent, common council, and clerk.

This meeting last until nearly 1am. This is the longest time that I have ever attended an endorsement meeting. Upon my initial arrival some people were receptive, others rolled their eye’s, and I could hear them whisper “Frank Max.” I questioned the validity of the documentation provided for committee member resignation. Some were emailed by others, no signature on the documentation and some documentation(scrap paper) didn’t state what the person was resigning, just simply “I resign”, and it wasn’t even addressed to the committee, so there is no way to know the intent of the individual. As I made my point, some young man walked by and stated “Frank isn’t going to win anyway.” I didn’t respond, but I was thinking “what is Frank running for?” The next person to go there was Diane Benczkowski, she stated directly to me “this is how Frank did it, he set the presidence.” My response “I don’t care, there’s a new sheriff in town.”(sarcasm, but this likely set it off) What is the purpose of new leadership if you follow the “presidence” of those you criticize and despise?

And as they “conspired”,(talking sh@$ amongst each other), somehow the “Charlie Brown Crew” decided to have some rude young man come to me and demand I get off the platform where counting the same ballot took place for over 2 hours. I stood on the platform because my feet were killing me, standing on the hardwood floor beneath my feet for over 3 hours at this time. I stood on the stage for carpet, trying to put cushion between my shoes and the ground. I stood on the platform for 30 minutes with 2 election inspector counting and 2 doing nothing, they didn’t say a word. I can live with a polite young man saying “excuse me miss, my name is John, and I’m not sure if you are aware, but we can’t stand on the platform during the count.” But nooo, they had to send the cocky young man that thought I would actually let him speak to me as if he has some type of authority, furthermore he was disrespectful.

I asked him to talk to an election inspector that let me stand on the carpeted platform for 30 minutes. He did so and the election inspector thought he was going to condone this young man’s behavior and pull the same disrespectful tone, comments and demeanor. Mind you it’s almost midnight, and he is just standing there, rather than counting ballots for the other 2 ballot boxes not opened or counted, and it’s almost midnight. I got off the platform and went directly to the election inspector and repeated to him that he wasn’t going to disrespect me like that once again.

But what really bothered this crew is that a black woman was standing on that platform and in their mind they felt as if I thought I had some type of privilege or authority. No, l just have flat feet, and I said that I would watch the count, and a count for hours is unusual, so I thought they would realize physical discomfort, rather than authoritarianism and privilege. I really don’t care who gets the town endorsement, the ones that work the hardest and or have the resources are in this race, if that is their choice.

I congratulate all endorsed candidates for their achievement.

But please stop putting a battery in the back of these young people. Because you don’t teach them social injustice issues, politics, tolerance, cultural awareness and diversity. You don’t teach them that you cannot disrespect a black woman (not this one) “in a room full of older likely prejudice white people” and not get a reaction, (thank you for that line Mr. Myers Sr).

Is this a democratic committee? Really?

So pissed off was I, that I left there saying I’m going to primary the county executive.

Martin is a Democratic Party official, zone chair of West Cheektowaga, and Managing Editor of the bullet.
    - See more at: http://thebuffalobullet.com/the-meet....lBMshwYz.dpuf

Who us has others who think as much of us as we do ourselves? Very few. Yeah Katrinna has ego, but is politically knowledgeable and a natural leader. Opinions of her in Buffalo range on the extreme, no middle ground, you either like her or hate her from what I notice.

Brace your self - Nogods is coming !

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Who us has others who think as much of us as we do ourselves? Very few. Yeah Katrinna has ego, but is politically knowledgeable and a natural leader. Opinions of her in Buffalo range on the extreme, no middle ground, you either like her or hate her from what I notice.
    The difference is that when most people write a blog criticizing someone else's behavior they don't take the opportunity to blog about how great they are themselves.

I am the “people’s operative,”

You happen to meet someone that is completely submissive to the greater good of the people, that actually learned how to love my community, more than I love myself.
    BS. Her claims lead me to believe that she is anarcissist. and a very insecure one at that given she has to keep telling everyone how great she is.
    Last edited by nogods; July 30th, 2015 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The difference is that when most people write a blog criticizing someone else's behavior they don't take the opportunity to blog about how great they are themselves.
    BS. Her claims lead me to believe that she is anarcissist. and a very insecure one at that given she has to keep telling everyone how great she is.
    How quick you guys chew up and spit up your own People ! Sterling Loyalty

You constantly criticize others and blow your own horn - who you kidding.

From your claims you seem like a tax subsidized Rabid Party Lawyer - and you always remind everyone how smart you are.

So what !

Thread Information