Thread: Wheres the Breeze ??????????????????????

Question Wheres the Breeze ??????????????????????

Wheres the Breeze -he/she has been bringing to much attention to Town Hall ala Town Clerk Johana (The Political Ghost) Coleman.

Its best for them to keep this patronage rat under cover for a while -

If you notice the only one they let come out to play lately is the new guy Madmatt.

More and more people are watching and reading Speakupwny - its driving them crazy when people ask questions about "Their Party"

Their whole story this election cycle is built around a "New Direction" - with out the usual hardcore candidates -

But when two out of three have "Political History/baggage" and the third is a smiling appointed Son of the Status Quo - its hard to sell the "Untouched by Party Politics" lines.

Candidates don't fall out of trees - they are endorsed - they pledge to follow the "Party Agenda" and platform. Yet they would have us believe two out of three - who are career Party Players - one in it for so long she's eligible for her tax funded pension - are just "New Comers and Free Thinkers"

I cant image how people/taxpayers don't break out laughing when/if these guys/gals show up at their door!

OH - your new at this Political thing - but your the best qualified -

OH - the Dem Committee never questioned your agenda or platform - OH - I forgot - you don't have either BOO HOO HAA HAA

Oh - but don't worry Town Clerk Coleman will have a glossy mailer
    - she will be the tax payers record keeper(not the Party's)
    - she will be the defender of the working class(not just patronage workers)
    - she will be the hardest worker in all of Town Halls History(not just the highest paid with the most redundant titles)
    - she will champion openness in government(even though she has denied more information requests than any other Town Hall Emplyee)
    Last edited by 4248; July 28th, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I was wondering what happened to Breezy, too. Hope he is in fine health. With word that some skeletons may be coming out of the Republican closet, I thought for sure Breezy would be there for the unveiling.

Georgia L Schlager

Wondered why its been so quiet lately - so the scum diggers are going to launch another round of Party BS.

I am sure they will have some great inside information relating to budget reductions - or reducing patronage hiring - maybe they have a new cure for our over crowded roads ? ? ? ?

I doubt it - more trash talk - that's the Lan Dem way !

Prove me wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I was wondering what happened to Breezy, too. Hope he is in fine health. With word that some skeletons may be coming out of the Republican closet, I thought for sure Breezy would be there for the unveiling.
    Really, now that is interesting considering the skeletons that exist in the Democratic Party closet. Do they want equal exposure to their shortcomings; past and present?

Of course that is the way the DEMS have played the campaign trail for years, smear and fear tactics. They certainly can't run on their record.

There is a new demographic in Lancaster that has had it with the status quo governance that has existed in Lancaster for decades. The town board meetings have never had as many residents attending them; and calling for a new direction in governance.

Its easy being a big fish in a little pond

One big thing that stands out is the failure of the Lan Dems to achieve higher office outside of Town. They have attempted many times to push members to the County level - and even higher - with exception of one - they failed ! Most have ended with embarrassment and one term wonders.

Judge Montour made it - despite his associations with them and strictly on his own merit !(Yes , I openly supported his run !)

The point is - here in Lancaster the Tammany Hall tactics - with the Peyton Place Ethics has finally hit the wall for the Lan Dems.

Their years and years of playground style bullying,
    - their campaign smear and fear antics have come back to overwhelm them.
    - even their most senior members/incumbents have bailed and disappeared.
    - Their own insiders who managed to supply large developer donations have ground to a halt.
    - Their continual invention of unneeded jobs/positions and Party appointed patronage has reached its limits.

As Lancaster has matured from a farming Town into a bedroom Community - residents have also matured and grown. They no longer blindly follow Party Lines - its been harder and harder for the handful of related players to manipulate the masses.

Change is coming - but the looming debt due to inflated services - infra structure needs still loom large !

WE need crew leaders who work with employees(on tax funded time), instead of working with/for Lan Dem Party Boss's.

Lan Dem Party Players need to either pull their weight(on tax funded time) or step aside for workers who want to truly serve their community.

Promotions and appointments can no longer be based on perceived Lan Dem Party Standings.

We/tax payers can no longer afford to carry those who feel tax funded paychecks or tax funded pensions are "Party Cookies"

Okay, I'll put it this way.
    I was wondering what happened to Breezy, too. Hope he is in fine health. With word that some skeletons may be coming out of the Democratic closet, I thought for sure Breezy would be there for the defending.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Okay, I'll put it this way.
    I was wondering what happened to Breezy, too. Hope he is in fine health. With word that some skeletons may be coming out of the Democratic closet, I thought for sure Breezy would be there for the defending.
    Shouldn’t this election be about who is most qualified and committed for the best interests of the community and not who at one time pissed on Mrs. X’s daisies?

Haven't we had enough of the innuendo, fear and smear tactics from previous DEM campaigns?

This election should and most likely will depend on whether the past status quo DEM controlled town boards were good enough for you or whether the town should go in another direction. The DEMS state they even want to change direction. Can you trust them? Heard the same tired old refrain in the past. When a few of the party players showed their independence they were ostracized and removed from their appointed positions - aka Bob Thill.

The post was an attempt to bring Breezy back on the forum to post again. I tried both ways and it didn't work.

Georgia L Schlager

Question Tell taxpayers about the Town Clerks agenda/platform - where is it ?

If the Breeze is as close to the Town Clerk and the Lan Dems as most believe(possibly a Town Employee) - he has no doubt been told to muzzle it.

Once it was brought up how often he posts during work hours - that was halted. Then he'd post early in the AM prior to work and PM after work.

His posts for the most part - starting with "Fudoli will win over my dead body" - were inflammatory at best - mostly regurgitating Party talking points and totally insulting more often than none.

If he comes back maybe he can tell us about the Lan Dem Candidates Platform for a "New Direction" - or their plan to pay for all the Infra structure repairs coming our way due to over development.

All we hear so far is the same old, "WE have brought you a full service Town (patronage fed) - Look what we have done for you(our party faithful) !

Good riddance !

Thread Information