Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Should Town Clerk Johana Metz Coleman retire or resign and run for Supervisor ?

Why does the superintendent hire and pay for legal advice for the school from a parent who sued and settled because his child fell off the swing? No worries just put it on the taxpayers bill .

Mr Sojka, are you saying a parent sued and settled for their child falling off a swing and now that parent is a legal advisor to
    the school?

Georgia L Schlager

I am suggesting ask the superintendent at the meeting , his response will be it is a personal matter and silence ,or a half truth of spin rinse, and spin. where is the expenses for settlements listed in the budget . It is a struggle for $220,000 a year plus benefits super valley to deal with the common man in Lancaster .how are these issues and problems being brought to the attention of the community a smear? If they are true .

Should Town Clerk Johana Metz Coleman retire or resign and run for Supervisor ?

Yes, this stuff has been a great diversion from the threads purpose:

Should Town Clerk Johana Metz Coleman retire or resign and run for Supervisor ?

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Lets assume the swing set injury lawsuit is true - lets assume the mother in question is a qualified legal adviser.

My questions would start like this:
    When was the adviser hired - before or after the lawsuit ?
    Is she a qualified legal advisers ?

If she is qualified for the job what's the issue ?

If her child or anyone's child was hurt - had a valid claim - what's the issue ?

I'm just trying to understand your anger toward the Superintendent
    - did he hurt the child
    - is he responsible for the swing set
    - did he hire the mother as some sort of payback, doesn't she actually work for the school or is she his "Personal Legal adviser"?

If there was a "Personal law suit" and it was settled with a "No disclosure" provision - its none of your business.

I asked Warrior : "So why aren't you voting for Town Clerk Johana Coleman and Mrs. Terranova
    - because they are "Status Quo Lan Dem Loyalists" or do you have other reasons ?"

You claim to have answered - please site the thread and post number so we can look it up. But he never answered !
    Last edited by 4248; August 31st, 2015 at 09:56 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Rick, as you once stated before I'm not gonna go back and forth over something I've already answered. Since your retired take the time you have so much of and look. You will find my answer.

As I also asked what caused you to get pumbled by a microphone? No answer? Mic drop....

Doing his job as a councilman trying to save taxpayer money

Zarbo was arguing that the attorney should not get additional money, because the deputy attorney's job is to fill in when the attorney is absent, he said.

During the discussion, someone suggested that perhaps council members should be docked pay when they don't attend meetings, and Stempniak, witnesses said, made a comment.

"Donna said something, then Rick sort of jokingly says, 'After they dock you for your absence last week, you can talk,' " said Howell.

"At that point," Howell said, "(Stempniak) jumped up and started screaming at (Zarbo)."

Witnesses said Zarbo said he wanted Stempniak's comments on tape. At some point, Stempniak picked up the portable microphone that council members use to tape record their proceedings.

Zarbo says she then hit him with the microphone.

Georgia L Schlager

No police report?

Were there charges pressed? I mean this is a heck of allegation. Or is it a smear campaign. As of right now this quote is what we are going off of right?

Doing his job saving the tax payers money? Isn't that what our current supervisor has done? But yet your going to vote for a lame duck? Sounds very weird

There was a Police report and Officer called to Town Hall for this attack. The Officer - after seeing a obvious bleeding split lip refused to arrest Councilman Stempniak because - in his words - "I didn't witness this so I cant arrest her"

Besides hitting me in the mouth with the microphone - others witnessed Councilman Stempniak throwing a wooden chair that hit a tax payer in the room.

These are people who enforce rules on others - they don't like having to live by the same rules we do.

They assault, insult, instigate and then label their opposition as aggressive and mean spirited.

Like I said, in the case of the new Supervisor - when every work day is like stepping into a hostile environment - when everyone there belongs to the same Lan Dem Party - when the Town Clerk controls the Town Council Agenda - when every other Councilmember and their supporters weave stories/lies about you - how could any person not get upset or react ?

No report? So this is starting to seem much like the bus garage issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    4248 can't be paranoid, because he HAS NO SHAME!!!.
    I would be remiss if I didn't respond directly to the Breeze - Sir, you are blessed to have a mother that cared enough about you to get you patronage employment.

I am also amazes the Town Clerk and the Lan Dem Committee allow you to keep posting - at least it was on your own time for a change.(Not during your tax funded work hours) !

You are the perfect Party Parrot - you mindlessly regurgitate the Party B.S. perfectly. Go to the bar today and collect your two free beers !
    ---------------------------

I do feel shame - I have regrets - mostly because I let your friends tactics get to me. Because I didn't have the strength to stand up - I got completely distracted and so I drank alcohol.

Yes, like most normal people exposed to constant attack, physical and verbal abuse, suffered even on the job harassment in my day job - you tend to get upset and lose focus.

That's the shame and regret I must carry for ever - yet I have corrected my weakness and moved on with life and my family - because in the end - all this Political sh-t is just out of control. I have paid for my sins !

But as stated many, many times - I believe in reciprocity and I will never stop repaying those who donated to my Political awakening.

In closing - I served my Country(Voluntarily) - worked 13 years with the UAW - earned my retirement as a Fire Fighter/First Responder. So I have earned my right to free speech and any other freedoms our Constitution affords me.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior View Post
    No report? So this is starting to seem much like the bus garage issue?
    "There was a Police report and Officer called to Town Hall for this attack.

The Officer - after seeing a obvious bleeding split lip refused to arrest Councilman Stempniak because
    - in his words, "I didn't witness this so I cant arrest her"

Again much like the bus garage issues

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information