Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So what do we think of Donald Trump

Lindsey Graham is a nutcase anyhow. He deserves a little harrassment
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

So far once again the Nogod Dem Hypocrits create contempt for what they do every election cycle.

"Bill O’Reilly suggested that Donald Trump got his John McCain smear from a Chris Rock comedy routine. Only O’Reilly was not kidding. And neither was Trump.

It’s true Rock mocked McCain’s image of a war hero for having been captured. In his 2008 stand-up routine in which Rock was openly supporting President Obama, he said, “There’s a lot of guys in jail that got captured. I don’t want to vote for nobody that got captured. I want to vote for the mother***** that got away!”

O’Reilly played the clip from Rock which you can watch below. “Rock didn’t take any heat for that,” O’Reilly said. “But I think subliminally, I think that’s what that was all about.”

Guest Brit Hume added, “Something similar was said by Al Franken back in the day.” Belittling McCain because he was captured “has been around for a while,” Hume continued, “and has not always emanated from the mouths of people you would like to be president of the United States.”
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

It’s true Rock mocked McCain’s image of a war hero for having been captured. In his 2008 stand-up routine in which Rock was openly supporting President Obama, he said, “There’s a lot of guys in jail that got captured. I don’t want to vote for nobody that got captured. I want to vote for the mother***** that got away!”

O’Reilly played the clip from Rock which you can watch below. “Rock didn’t take any heat for that,” O’Reilly said. “But I think subliminally, I think that’s what that was all about.”
    LOL...you seriously believe that declared presidential candidate trump's political faux pas can be excused because a standup comic made a joke? What next, we hear Trump calling people the N word and excusing it because black comedians do it?

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    "Self-preservation" does not include refusing freedom so he could stay behind with the other captives. These are exactly the kind of mental acrobatics I'm referring to. Saying you're not defending Trump, but then proceeding to post reply after reply doing exactly that... Saying you don't agree with what he said, but then proceeding to agree with what he said. This makes no sense.
    You can be quite tiresome at times
    Did you read the last line I posted? I'm not agreeing with what he said - I'm discussing the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Lindsey Graham is a nutcase anyhow. He deserves a little harrassment
    Ha! I feel the same way. Little Lindsey came off looking pathetic - "I guess I need a new phone now" I'd call Donald to ask for a donation to buy one but I don't have a phone.
    Last edited by buffy; July 22nd, 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    You can be quite tiresome at times
    Did you read the last line I posted? I'm not agreeing with what he said - I'm discussing the topic.

Now is the time on SpeakUp venvee dance...

"You have disturbed me almost to the point of insanity...There. I am insane now."

The point is - and readers know darn well the point is when your people use paid stooges - anonymous mailings - bar stool stories - personal assassinations its all fine and well - because its the "Game"

You take some thing a person says and say - "But we know he/they meant" - "He didn't deny it - so he's admitting its true" - you add a sentence or a inference and then twist it all again !

You will shred Mr.McCain or anyone else - but if it suits your agenda you fain disgust or outrage.

You don't give a good dam about veterans - and while your pretending to be offended by Trump - your people in Washington are cutting benefits - closing hospitals and the lines out side VA Hospitals continue to grow - "See what we do for you" -

Go look on most Military websites - the majority actually agree Mr.McCain hasn't done such a great job for them or their families - they also debate the "Hero" label. https://col131.mail.live.com/?tid=cm...A2&fid=fltrash

What university were you hiding in - ? How many times have you seen a soldier in a restaurant and bought his dinner ?

We give the tag of hero to some and they get a parade and a free ride. The guys and girls from nowhere town USA come home with no legs,arms and so on - what do they get ! Closed hospitals - increased co pays - pennies to live on.

Victims families from 9-11 are getting millions - there relatives are being showered with tax backed settlements.

People are sick of having Party Players like Nogods using them as Political Footballs. You roll them up on stage so you can pretend to care - when the cameras are gone - your already back sitting in the hallway outside of court looking to catch another tax funded case.

Trump is a big mouth rich guy yet you fear him because he says what your people don't dare.

You fear and despise anyone who might change your little "Game" -

He is still an American - he or anyone else who wish's to - should be able to speak freely.

You say but he's running for President - it wouldn't matter to you and your friends if he was running for Town Council. Your tactics and agenda are the same.

Change is coming - just not the one you offer - which is "NO CHANGE"
    Last edited by 4248; July 22nd, 2015 at 10:14 PM.

For too long only "Party Trained Talking heads" could run for office.

For too long only "Party Trained Talking heads" could run for office.

Everyone knows - before you run for even the lowest local office:

Your supposed to "Earn you chance at a shot" - that means you first have to show the local Controlling Party/committee that you can help support the committee and its agenda. Much like pledging for a collage fraternity.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Donald Trump stated, “I’m not in the gang. I’m not in the group where the group does whatever it’s supposed to do,” he said. “I want to do what’s right for the country — not what’s good for special interest groups that contribute, not what’s good for the lobbyists and the donors.”

The real estate magnate has upended the Republican presidential primary, with recent national polls showing that he is leading the 16-candidate field. Many in the party’s establishment, pointing to his inflammatory comments about Mexican immigrants and McCain, say that Trump is badly hurting the GOP brand.

Yet he is connecting with a significant chunk of GOP voters.(and other Party's) And despite criticism from party leaders and other presidential candidates, Trump appears fueled by controversy.

His office, which has a stunning view of Central Park, is filled with family photos, golf trophies and sports paraphernalia.

At various times during the interview, Trump pointed out that he isn’t a politician. But the reality TV personality has politician-like skills, answering questions he wants to answer and driving the conversation to where he wants to take it"

This is what the establishment hates about him - this is why the status quo Party Players - even at the lowest levels all play the same way - "Its their game" - he isn't playing it their way !

Trump: for entertainment purposes only

After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won't report on Trump's campaign as part of The Huffington Post's political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow. We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    But McCain also declined the offer to be released while his fellow pows remained captives. So he wasn't just "captured".

Perhaps Trump didn't know that. After all, one has to clear out some room in one's brain to keep your opponents' cell phone numbers on hand so you can give them out for people to harass your opponents.

anyone who thinks Trump should be president of the United States either has no concept of the office of president of the United States or is an idiot.
    I am surprised you have nothing to say about McCain calling his captors gooks.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information