Thread: Donald Trump

Thumbs up Donald Trump

Finally someone has the testicles to sound off and speak UP!!! Ship the mexican invaders back build the wall and stop all immigration until this country gets its house in order..
    In the week since Donald Trump insinuated that Mexicans are drug-totin’, law-breaking rapists in his 2016 campaign announcement speech, his beauty pageants have been dropped from Univision and he's been shunned by Latin pop singer Ricky Martin. But he still has at least one friend in Congress. On Wednesday, longtime Trump ally Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said he admired the real estate mogul’s “scrappiness” and defended his comments aimed at illegal immigrants.King went on to recount remarks Trump had made since his presidential announcement. From King’s experience on the border, the statistics Trump cites on the reported number of children raped and abused on the border is very similar to his own.

“I’d say in Donald Trump’s defense, someone’s doing that to these kids that are being raped and abused,” King said. “And, when they’re coming across Mexico, it’s a reasonable assumption to conclude the people doing that are Mexicans.”

liberal Eva Longoria Compares Donald Trump to Hitler: "Words Create Emotional Poison" now his poll numbers keep moving up
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

He also said we've never beaten Japan at anything...........

Like you, he's a moron
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Finally someone has the testicles to sound off and speak UP!!! Ship the mexican invaders back build the wall and stop all immigration until this country gets its house in order..
    In the week since Donald Trump insinuated that Mexicans are drug-totin’, law-breaking rapists in his 2016 campaign announcement speech, his beauty pageants have been dropped from Univision and he's been shunned by Latin pop singer Ricky Martin. But he still has at least one friend in Congress. On Wednesday, longtime Trump ally Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said he admired the real estate mogul’s “scrappiness” and defended his comments aimed at illegal immigrants.King went on to recount remarks Trump had made since his presidential announcement. From King’s experience on the border, the statistics Trump cites on the reported number of children raped and abused on the border is very similar to his own.

“I’d say in Donald Trump’s defense, someone’s doing that to these kids that are being raped and abused,” King said. “And, when they’re coming across Mexico, it’s a reasonable assumption to conclude the people doing that are Mexicans.”

liberal Eva Longoria Compares Donald Trump to Hitler: "Words Create Emotional Poison" now his poll numbers keep moving up
    In today's brainwashed society on "political correctness"...common sense is slipping slowly by...

Thread Information