Thread: Wake up and smell the collapse - Greece

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Wake up and smell the collapse - Greece

Wake up and smell the collapse: Greece shutters banks for 6 days... no more withdrawals... panic grips the Eurozone... total meltdown approaches

(NaturalNews) The bank holidays have begun in Greece as the banks are now shuttered for the entire coming week. As Sky News reports, "The drastic move comes after people rushed to withdraw their cash amid panic ahead of the referendum on bailout terms."

Greek citizens are now "hoarding gasoline and groceries," reports the New York Times, and long lines are the new norm at ATMs and gas stations.
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050238_Gr...#ixzz3eVensoaQ

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Wake up and smell the collapse: Greece shutters banks for 6 days... no more withdrawals... panic grips the Eurozone... total meltdown approaches

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/050238_Gr...#ixzz3eVensoaQ
    All this talk of Greece affecting our markets when the US barely as any exposure.. The real problems are:

China's economic and real estate bubble,
    Our government spending bubble, with over 70 trillion in unsecured liabilities
    Fractional reserve lending by our banks with trillions of overstretched derivatives, over 200 trillion
    Doubts on EU's ability to keep monetary control
    Central banks with no cards left to play when the SHTF

California's drought as a major agricultural issue.

Greece is a joke in comparison, it's just the first house to fall. Now I hear Puerto Rico is 73 billion in debt, oh but wait the markets are optimistic because of restructuring.. which basically equates to kicking the can down the road. Things like this are why it's hard for me to comment on Fudoli, or zoning or local stuff. It's kinda like discussing table settings on the titanic.

It's kinda like discussing table settings on the titanic.
    My only concern is getting the table closest to the bathroom
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

This is why i am glad we did not go to the euro.

Its nothing more than a giant bailout system - it ties our economies together. This will now affect our stock markets because our institutions/government invest so heavily in the "New Global Economy" -

One nation after another will rely on the Global Banks to bail them out so the euro doesn't collapse under the strain of all the current and future defaults like we see in Greece.

Its all a big shell game like the Banks and auto industries here in America.

The Banks got Bailed out when real estate collapsed - the home owners are still being foreclosed up.

The auto industry used billions of dollars in Bail out money to automate - so the companies are still reaping profits - while thousands of American jobs were eliminated.

Why is it the tax payers always pay, lose jobs, lose homes and now access to their savings - big business and Government just keeps rolling on ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    This is why i am glad we did not go to the euro.
    Ummm, when did the USA ever consider going to the Euro?

Cool

Click this link: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ostrich.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	4456
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information