Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is "Patronage" a way of life - financial Party wellfare ?

Oh - please - point out factually his "record of theft of services from his employer (Erie County taxpayers)" - thats a gross exaggeration !

Do you mean he has a "Police Record" or do you mean the Political media reports ?

Your comment is rude and a blatant exaggeration - this is just what these party players want - focus on non job performance issues and hammer people with them.

Politics is about everything other than what a person can do on the Board !

Is this up coming election a personality contest or just who survives the gauntlet gets the job ?

I haven't seen one candidate from any group post a platform or agenda here or in the media.

I guess we will just wait until the Dems buy their full page in the Bee to find out what they want us to believe about each one of them.

With the Republicans - because they work on a smaller campaign budget - if they don't knock on your door - rumors and opponents personal smears will have to do.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    4248, you would know, you have done exactly that for YEARS! But your "Political assassination games" are OK because they are from you.
    Very hypocritical!
    You even invented words that you use over and over.
    Please name one of my personal "Political Assasinations" - that would imply what I posted wasn't fact based or true - please quote what and where I did that.

I respond - restate and discuss factual events. I use the name and Party of those involved. Not their past personal lifes - their private finance, unless it has a direct connection. Hows that assassination?

If my observations about "Patronage and the Friends and Family" employment agency or the "Sons of Patronage" were wrong - why are so many tax funded Town and Village elected, appointed and hired employees carrying the same last names - some actually use their maiden names to hide the true head count !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information