Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: oh where oh where has my DCO REPORT GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    Ever since the reductions in the dog control operation took effect. I have had to either request in person at the board meetings or call the supervisors office in order to see a dco monthly report. Why ? Is it that if i had not requested the reports, not one would be available today. Where is the transparency. Without these reports checks and balances go right out the window. I fully realize that dog control is a tad low on the priority pole. But if the town clerk and supervisor are so cavalier about dog control how can we be confident with the handling of more serious matters!!!!
    Just wondering....where is the September DCO report......

Quote Originally Posted by Wehner View Post
    Just wondering....where is the September DCO report......
    FYI

At the October17th town board meeting Council member Matt Walter reported that the September DCO report somehow did not find its way into the communications and gave a verbal report.

He stated that 7 strays had been picked up and all were returned to their owners. 485 miles of travel was recorded.

There were 21 delinquent license follow ups and tickets issues.

He also thanked the ‘Furry Friends of Lancaster’ who provided blankets and materials to keep the dogs warm and occupied during their stay.

Thanx lee

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information