Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stunning turn of events in Cheektowaga, as Magierski picks up Martin endorsement

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You thought wrong.

If the position pays a full time salary I expect full time hours.

We are not electing a painter. Irrelevant.

The Town clerk can work counter besides the other employees. Or, the town clerk can work counter and we eliminate one employee or put that employee into another position that needs more hours.

This is exactly why people like Nogods and his Party argue against running government like a business.

They know far to many elected and appointed people hold other positions - careers - own business's -

They, for the most part take elected/appointed positions mainly for the benefits ! Tax funded healthcare, prescription coverage and tax funded pensions - mainly because it relieves them of paying for it themselves.

They rarely ever put in the hours they are credited for on the payroll sheets - and no one ever verifies them.

Town Attorneys, Clerks and others - when asked about hours worked say things like Nogods has or they simply say, "I make my own hours" or a lawyer would likely say, "My hours are my own" -

Most of their days may start in their tax funded office - mainly making phone calls to line up their "Outside work" - then they leave their tax funded office to conduct other business.

NYS Pension system should be auditing these people - not only are they defrauding local taxpayers - they are scamming the tax funded pension system.

They are earning pension credits/time for working some where while actually working some where else.

If anyone has info on tax funded elected employees doing the double dip - you can anonymously report it to the NYS Comptrollers Office:

Report Fraud

The Comptroller’s Office investigates allegations of fraud in State and Local Government as well as by state contractors and vendors. You can help by reporting allegations of fraud, corruption or abuse of taxpayer money in one of the following ways:

File a complaint form:
    •Print and Mail

Send an email to: investigations@osc.state.ny.us

Call: 1-888-672-4555 weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and speak to trained Division of Investigations staff

Fax: 518-408-3830

Mailing Address: Office of the State Comptroller Division of Investigations 110 State St., 14th Floor Albany, NY 12236

Important: Make sure you give them the full name of the person , what positions they hold , where they work or other type of business they are doing. Let them know why you believe their hours are overlapping.

They can not by Law expose who you are - in some cases you may actually be able to collect a reward based on the whistle blower act. If your information saves taxes - you can be rewarded - again its strictly confidential.
    Last edited by 4248; May 5th, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

DiNapoli: Buffalo City Schools Technician Worked second job simultaneously :

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...45#post1536545

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    This is exactly why people like Nogods and his Party argue against running government like a business.

They know far to many elected and appointed people hold other positions - careers - own business's -

They, for the most part take elected/appointed positions mainly for the benefits ! Tax funded healthcare, prescription coverage and tax funded pensions - mainly because it relieves them of paying for it themselves.

They rarely ever put in the hours they are credited for on the payroll sheets - and no one ever verifies them.

Town Attorneys, Clerks and others - when asked about hours worked say things like Nogods has or they simply say, "I make my own hours" or a lawyer would likely say, "My hours are my own" -

Most of their days may start in their tax funded office - mainly making phone calls to line up their "Outside work" - then they leave their tax funded office to conduct other business.

NYS Pension system should be auditing these people - not only are they defrauding local taxpayers - they are scamming the tax funded pension system.

They are earning pension credits/time for working some where while actually working some where else.

If anyone has info on tax funded elected employees doing the double dip - you can anonymously report it to the NYS Comptrollers Office:

Report Fraud

The Comptroller’s Office investigates allegations of fraud in State and Local Government as well as by state contractors and vendors. You can help by reporting allegations of fraud, corruption or abuse of taxpayer money in one of the following ways:

File a complaint form:
    •Print and Mail

Send an email to: investigations@osc.state.ny.us

Call: 1-888-672-4555 weekdays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and speak to trained Division of Investigations staff

Fax: 518-408-3830

Mailing Address: Office of the State Comptroller Division of Investigations 110 State St., 14th Floor Albany, NY 12236

Important: Make sure you give them the full name of the person , what positions they hold , where they work or other type of business they are doing. Let them know why you believe their hours are overlapping.

They can not by Law expose who you are - in some cases you may actually be able to collect a reward based on the whistle blower act. If your information saves taxes - you can be rewarded - again its strictly confidential.
    I wonder if they would look into a councilman using his own personal company to do business with the town while in office to reap a profit

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You thought wrong.

If the position pays a full time salary I expect full time hours.

We are not electing a painter. Irrelevant.

The Town clerk can work counter besides the other employees. Or, the town clerk can work counter and we eliminate one employee or put that employee into another position that needs more hours.
    Sop you don't want the best person for the job. You just want someone who will hang around the office for 8 hours every day.

I've yet to hear anyone claim Alice failed to perform any duty assigned to her position.

I don't hire people to work, I hire them to accomplish a task. If they can't accomplish that task in the expected amount of time they are fired. If they can accomplish that task in less than the expected amount of time they can spend the rest of the day dreaming about saving the world from islamic terrorists or black people with spring knifes.

You are such a party tool - no wonder they use you !

She was not hired - she was "Elected" - her payroll records - her NYS Retirement system records shows the "Hours" she is supposed to work. Her job description should also include position duties and "hours" -

Prove your BS excuse and post a copy of her job description that says - "Hours are flexible" - or - "When daily tasks are accomplish - employee may leave work"

Are you trying to say NYS does not require signed payroll reporting/documentation as proof of benefit eligibility or in accruing/calculating pension credits?

Your argument is Ludacris - given your logic - any elected official can come and go as they please - payroll records are fictitious and have no legal use - so all elected or appointed employees who are tax funded can come and go as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    You are such a party tool - no wonder they use you !

She was not hired - she was "Elected" - her payroll records - her NYS Retirement system records shows the "Hours" she is supposed to work. Her job description should also include position duties and "hours" -

Prove your BS excuse and post a copy of her job description that says - "Hours are flexible" - or - "When daily tasks are accomplish - employee may leave work"

Are you trying to say NYS does not require signed payroll reporting/documentation as proof of benefit eligibility or in accruing/calculating pension credits?

Your argument is Ludacris - given your logic - any elected official can come and go as they please - payroll records are fictitious and have no legal use - so all elected or appointed employees who are tax funded can come and go as they please.
    So you think she is falsifying her qualifications for a pension? You got any evidence for that? wouldn't that be a crime? Whgich means res's secret admirers supposedly have witness a crime being committed, but instead of reporting it to the proper authorities they reported it to res. Yeah...that's the ticket.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    So you think she is falsifying her qualifications for a pension? You got any evidence for that? wouldn't that be a crime? Whgich means res's secret admirers supposedly have witness a crime being committed, but instead of reporting it to the proper authorities they reported it to res. Yeah...that's the ticket.

No one said anyone is falsifying anything. Thinking about it town employees have said Mary is not in the office as much as she should be. Full time salaries I expect full time "appearance" in the office.

Actually nogods, black people with spring knives is a minor issue. The bigger issue is black people with 9mm's, AK-47's purchased from Arab "small business owners" and so on. This has led to Buffalo becoming the murder capital of NY but I don't live there so I don't give a sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    No one said anyone is falsifying anything. Thinking about it town employees have said Mary is not in the office as much as she should be. Full time salaries I expect full time "appearance" in the office.
    you need to re-read 4248's post then connect the dots between his post and my reply.

There is plenty of work to be done in this town....NO one who is paid by the tax payers, whether it be hourly or salary should be getting paid for any time not spent doing work for the taxpayers...if the person can do it faster GREAT! BUT if they can't get it done in a timely fashion then they need to get the boot!.

Look it has taken 1 year to get bad sidewalk blocks replaced....a process that should have only take 1-3 months from inception to completion, including accepting and awarding bids.....had it been managed properly.

There is plenty of this slacking off happening that would never be accepted in the private sector...the government thrives on it with a corruption twist!

Lets use Nogod Party Logic - The Cheektowaga government has under taken a extensive two year side walk repair project - LOOK what we did for the Community !

Electric eye instead of crying like a child why don't you call the news or something and let them call highway department

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's not the highway department's fault. It's the people who run the town's fault. People who come up with these ideas along with lack of supervision.

Who the hell is this MARTIN person? Ive never even heard of this person and what makes her endorsements so special? Its a no make a difference Endorsement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information