Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do we think Alan is going to start hammering Hillary?

I'm not defending Jeb or George, and I'm not a Jeb supporter, but there's a world of difference between Jeb having a private server in a Florida State Office Building, and Hillary Clinton, the United States Secretary of State, having her own private server at her own house under her complete control while collecting money from questionable sources for her foundation, corresponding with foreign donors as well as her own personal rogue intel employee, Sidney Blumenthal on the sly. And, wiping it clean while under federal investigation over Benghazi. When you find the part about Jeb using his family's influence to make Foundation money off of uranium that is then sold to Russia and will then end up in Iran, please make sure to share that with us.
    From your link...
    Republicans argue the two situations are far from the same.

The existence of Bush's private email address was widely known to the public and to the press when he served as governor, and he routinely fielded public and press inquiries himself using the address.

Under Florida's sunshine law, Bush was required to release the emails that related to conducting state business.

A Bush aide said that there was a process in place to decide which emails fell into that category, and that Bush staffers and his general counsel's office decided which ones to release. The emails released are available here.

On Thursday, Bush urged Hillary Clinton to release her emails. "Transparency matters. Unclassified @HillaryClinton emails should be released. You can see mine, here," he wrote in a tweet including the link to his emails.
    The 2007 George "scandal" is so mild in comparison to Hillary's, I'm not even going to comment (it was discovered that as many as 50 of its staffers may have violated the Presidential Records Act.). When you find the part about George's Foundation getting caught for not putting millions in foreign donations on tax returns, resulting in having no choice but to refile 5 years worth, get back to us.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-refiling-irs/
    Last edited by buffy; April 26th, 2015 at 09:56 PM.

When I think of any of the Bush family, I get a gag reflex just like I do listening to this video.

Warning if you have a weak stomach, shut the sound off

https://youtu.be/Fgc_tIotJr4

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    When I think of any of the Bush family, I get a gag reflex just like I do listening to this video.

Warning if you have a weak stomach, shut the sound off
    https://youtu.be/Fgc_tIotJr4
    I can put a video up for Hilary that shows the other end in distress.

I'm not Hillary fan either

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I'm not defending Jeb or George, and I'm not a Jeb supporter, but there's a world of difference between Jeb having a private server in a Florida State Office Building, and Hillary Clinton, the United States Secretary of State, having her own private server at her own house under her complete control while collecting money from questionable sources for her foundation, corresponding with foreign donors as well as her own personal rogue intel employee, Sidney Blumenthal on the sly. And, wiping it clean while under federal investigation over Benghazi. When you find the part about Jeb using his family's influence to make Foundation money off of uranium that is then sold to Russia and will then end up in Iran, please make sure to share that with us.
    From your link...

The 2007 George "scandal" is so mild in comparison to Hillary's, I'm not even going to comment (it was discovered that as many as 50 of its staffers may have violated the Presidential Records Act.). When you find the part about George's Foundation getting caught for not putting millions in foreign donations on tax returns, resulting in having no choice but to refile 5 years worth, get back to us.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-refiling-irs/
    Good to see you not defending the Bushes. What difference does it make where Jeb's email server was? If you don't like Hillary or how she handled her emails or her foundation, then don't vote for her. I don't really care. I think I got through saying that I wasn't a big fan.

But don't count her out, and don't think she won't win, given the clown car the Republicans are presenting to compete with her.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Good to see you really don't care.

I suppose in the end none of this will change anything...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by buffy; April 29th, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    Good to see you not defending the Bushes. What difference does it make where Jeb's email server was? If you don't like Hillary or how she handled her emails or her foundation, then don't vote for her. I don't really care. I think I got through saying that I wasn't a big fan.

But don't count her out, and don't think she won't win, given the clown car the Republicans are presenting to compete with her.
    The real problem is not any president, the real problem is the Central Banks, Federal Reserve and Treasury. That's the elephant in the room that dwarfs any presidency.

Watch the video in the link below...

A federal judge has agreed to reopen a lawsuit that seeks to gain access to emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Judge Reggie B. Walton’s decision Friday came after the State Department and Judicial Watch, which brought the lawsuit, agreed that the documents that Clinton kept on her own email server separate from the government should be turned over

“This is the first case that’s been reopened,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said Friday. “It’s a significant development. It points to the fraud by this administration and Mrs. Clinton.”

Judicial Watch has filed a series of open-records requests seeking State Department emails and, when the administration failed to comply, has gone to court to force them. Just last week Judicial Watch filed a new batch of eight lawsuits trying to shake loose some of the secret emails, and said that was just the first round.

Mr. Fitton said that’s why his group’s lawsuits are so critical, saying Congress’s hands are tied and the Justice Department hasn’t committed to conduct an investigation of another part of the Obama administration.

“It’s going to be independent actions by JW at this point,” Mr. Fitton said. “This is how anything is going to break loose.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews
    Last edited by buffy; May 11th, 2015 at 11:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information