Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kaminski under Investigation for an Ethics Violation

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    You have evidence a public official committed a crime and you are puffing about it on SUWNY instead of filing a complaint with the proper authorities?

This forum is so full of BS'ers.
    Incompetence isn't necessarily illegal or a crime. It is a very good reason to remove all control of the political party that has controlled our town all these years though.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And so you think the town should not investigate activities that look suspicious? Should they only do an investigation if they already know something was wrong? In that case, why would need tn investigation?

Kudos to the town board for having the investigation completed and turning it over to the AG for review.
    Wording fine?

"A copy of the investigative report, including all transcripts, sent to the NYS Attorney General's office Public Integrity Bureau on February 11, 2015. I would like to receive this report electronically"

WHat would be proper wording to have what the billable hours were and why from the legal firm? I would like to see how one ads up to 60k+ in billable hours.

It's been made official now that Councilman Kaminski received a letter from the chairman of the ethics committee informing him of their investigation into him and business with the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Towagan13 View Post
    It's been made official now that Councilman Kaminski received a letter from the chairman of the ethics committee informing him of their investigation into him and business with the town.
    That letter states that he had until February to submit a written response - so what was his response? And what action has been taken since he responded (or did not respond) It has been more more than 75 days since the deadline.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Towagan13 View Post

Old news

I received that letter 4-21-15

http://www.speakupwny.com/KaminskiBofEthics.pdf

Investigation Report

Apparently the Investigation Report is back in the Hands of the Town which should be Foilable..Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Wording fine?

"A copy of the investigative report, including all transcripts, sent to the NYS Attorney General's office Public Integrity Bureau on February 11, 2015. I would like to receive this report electronically"

WHat would be proper wording to have what the billable hours were and why from the legal firm? I would like to see how one ads up to 60k+ in billable hours.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No one seems to care.

I asked if I filled out the FOIL request would other people go through it. No one got back to me.

That letter states that he had until February to submit a written response - so what was his response? And what action has been taken since he responded (or did not respond) It has been more more than 75 days since the deadline.
    I think we are all waiting to see Scaminski's response. Apparently he is still trying to re-run for his council seat, so we the voters need to know the findings into Scaminski. Is he still doing business with the town? Has he currently been overcharging the town for the same products he sold to the town years ago at a different, cheaper price? All this needs to come out before the election. I hope the republicans are looking into this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    No one seems to care.

I asked if I filled out the FOIL request would other people go through it. No one got back to me.
    Hey, if you ain't interested in it why should anyone else be?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I am interested. I just don't want to waste time with it.

I don't think you ever answered a question I asked a while ago.

If there were 5 like minded people on our town board could we make wholesale changes on how services are provided and paid for?

Our town will see no progress if people from the same group are elected each election cycle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information