Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Loudest Voice

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I was referring to the one particular post that you quoted.

BTW, the first laws in this country were based on the Bible

[i]
    Constitution Of The New England Confederation - 1643: "Whereas we all came to these parts of America with the same end and aim, namely, to advance the Kindgome of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to injoy the liberties of the Gospell thereof with purities and peace, and for preserving and propagating the truth and liberties of the gospell."

Are you that ignorant of our country's history that you think the laws of the British colonies were the "first laws of our country"? What country do you live in, because I thought it was the United States of America, which is governed by the United States Constitution, which specifically rejected all that religious nonsense in favor of a secular law for our country.

Oh, and the first colonial settlers outlawed the celebration of Christmas, killed witches, and hung Quakers. Thankfully the founders of our country didn't adopt their insane laws.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Those fruitcakes that got shot up at the NSA yesterday needed somebody to make them a cake. Perhaps that would have prevented their coke fueled shenanigans with the other homosexer whose SUV they robbed.

Give gays their cakes, and let them be in any parades they want, or they'll go crazy!

Also, as Jamie fox found out, gays/transgender/freaks/etc outrank blacks on the victim scale. Now he knows. Blacks are moving down the list fast. This would not stand if the good Doca Martin Loofa King were around.
    Too Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Are you that ignorant of our country's history that you think the laws of the British colonies were the "first laws of our country"? What country do you live in, because I thought it was the United States of America, which is governed by the United States Constitution, which specifically rejected all that religious nonsense in favor of a secular law for our country.

Oh, and the first colonial settlers outlawed the celebration of Christmas, killed witches, and hung Quakers. Thankfully the founders of our country didn't adopt their insane laws.

So you suck at reading comprehension, also?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information