Thread: Hillary's deleted email

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Hillary's deleted email

Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email

An internal 2011 State Department cable, obtained by Fox News, shows that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's office told employees not to use personal email for security reasons -- while at the same time, Clinton conducted all government business on a private account.

Sent to diplomatic and consular staff in June 2011, the unclassified cable, bearing Clinton's electronic signature, made clear to employees they were expected to "avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts." The message also said employees should not "auto-forward Department email to personal email accounts which is prohibited by Department policy.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...ce-barred-use/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder what email system she used when she was elected in NYS

personal email shouldn't even be accessible from gov't networks. Obviously this wouldn't stop people from accessing it via their phone while at work but at least it would keep them from using gov't computers to do it and would make it harder to send gov't data to the outside world.

The company I work for blocks access to web based email for anything other than their own email system. I'm assuming trying to connect an email client to them would be blocked too. This is to prevent customer or other sensitive data from being sent out of the company without it going through the internal systems that encrypt certain things and flag people that might be trying to steal data.

The gov't should be just as strict. The idea of a high ranking official using their personal email account to conduct gov't business is insane
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hillary Clinton asks State to release emails: What you need to know

(CNN)Hillary Clinton broke her 48-hour silence over the use of her personal email account while she served as secretary of state with a late-night tweet Wednesday saying she wants "the public to see my email." But her response is unlikely to tamp down the pressure for answers as she faces the deepest scrutiny she's been under since leaving the government. "I asked State to release them," Clinton tweeted at 11:35 p.m. ET "They said they will review them for release as soon as possible."
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politi...ils/index.html

America or rather Democrats are still stupid enough to vote for this person.

The questionable news just keeps on coming in. Might as well have Lois Lerner run for VP!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Get this:

Hillary Clinton: I used private email account for 'convenience'

UNITED NATIONS — Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign began on terms set by her adversaries — with a defensive Clinton telling reporters she won’t release half of the emails sent from a private email account set up while she was secretary of state and suggesting that they may not exist anymore.

Clinton, with the poise and clarity of a mid-campaign politician, said her decision to send departmental emails through a private email server at her suburban New York house was a matter of “convenience,” and that she regretted not keeping parallel government and private accounts.

“I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email,” she said when asked if any of her emails compromised security. “Looking back, it might have been smarter” to have used government email, she conceded.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...#ixzz3U1UjwKle

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hillary acts stupid when she plays dumb

The person who gave a press conference Tuesday at the United Nations to explain the controversy over her *emails will never be president of the United States.

That Hillary Clinton — who spoke before the press for the first time about the strange private email system she set up during her tenure as secretary of state — delivered what may have been the worst public performance by a major American politician since Texas Gov. Rick Perry spent 53 seconds during a Republican debate in 2011 trying to remember the name of a government agency before giving up and saying, “Oops.”
    http://nypost.com/2015/03/10/hillary...he-plays-dumb/

I watched Hillary Clinton state "Isn't is about time a woman was president of the USA?" All I thought was.. Not a bad idea but not you.

We will need to directly ask each board member who is running in 2015 if they are going to support her for president if she is nominated.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Did Hillary really work for Nixon and get fired?

I call BS on the whole thing... Hillary ain't doing no yoga.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Thread Information