Thread: President Obama wants to break his own Promises - again !

President Obama wants to break his own Promises - again !

Obama's budget, to be formally released Monday, will call for $74 billion more than the levels frozen in place by across-the-board cuts agreed to by both Democrats and Republicans and signed by Obama into law.

Under Obama's proposal, national security programs would see an increase of $38 billion over current spending limits, raising the defense budget to $561 billion. On the domestic side, Obama is calling for $530 billion in spending — an increase of $37 billion.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

You can wrap these spending plans around anything you want ! The end result will be increased taxes for years to come after he's gone !

So far his ideas will force more taxes on middle and lower wage earners. Close tax deductions - he calls loopholes - ones mainly that have helped middle and lower wage earners.

How much more can you afford to pay/loose ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

It's ok to go into massive debt as long as it's spent on Defense. At least that's how the Republicans look at it. They're going to have a hard time saying no to this plan with a straight face since a huge chunk of it is to boost defense spending.

The super bowl, Mardi Gras, Patty's Day, the first day of spring, MLB opening day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, NFL season start, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, and New Year's Eve will all come and go and Obama will still be president.

Do you wake up every morning and curse "Obama!" the way Seinfeld cursed "Newman!"?

Take solace, in about a year you'll be able to change your curse to "Hillary!"

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The super bowl, Mardi Gras, Patty's Day, the first day of spring, MLB opening day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, NFL season start, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, and New Year's Eve will all come and go and Obama will still be president.

Do you wake up every morning and curse "Obama!" the way Seinfeld cursed "Newman!"?

Take solace, in about a year you'll be able to change your curse to "Hillary!"
    +1

10 Chars
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

And you Sir Nogods will still be a tax dollar subsidized Party Puppet !

I sleep just fine thank you - I didn't vote for him - I have voted across Party Lines in the past.

If Hillary does run - because she's all they've got - she definitely wont get my vote - she wont need it. All you clones will be lined up with checks in one hand and the other out stretched and empty.

Enjoy your self - - truth be known each and every day I see people like you as a amusement. Your destiny/legacy is also amusing - from alter boy to Party Playin Lawyer.

Wow - I am impressed - NOT !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    It's ok to go into massive debt as long as it's spent on Defense. At least that's how the Republicans look at it. They're going to have a hard time saying no to this plan with a straight face since a huge chunk of it is to boost defense spending.
    Sadly it would appear more prudent these days than anytime I can remember. I would rather have us have f-16's then Obama phones 13 million. Russia is hurting bad, yet is it worrisome that they are increasing defense spending.

Entitlements are the elephant in the room. It's what is killing us putting our children and grandchildren into indentured servitude. We pretty much will paying for entitlements and interest on debt, not a good thing for fiscal policy.
    Last edited by Save Us; January 30th, 2015 at 10:02 AM.

Well the GOP herd got a bit thinner. Romney is out.

b.b.

Thread Information