Thread: We aren't in 1864 stupid - WNYresident moved this post

We aren't in 1864 stupid - WNYresident moved this post

Quote Originally Posted by Disgusted View Post
    It was the Republicans who fought to end slavery. Look at History. it was not the Democrats. So keep listening and posting your talking points.
    We aren't in 1864 stupid.

Right here right now the majority of bigots are conservatives and republicans. Note the difference - I didn't say the majority of conservatives and republicans are bigots, I said the majority of bigots are conservatives and republicans.

Talk about talking points - "oh we can forget about today's bigots because in 1864 it was the republicans who freed the slaves..."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    nogods
    Right here right now
    Then why when something is pointed out about President Obama his supporters tend to point to Bush or others past presidents?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

Bigot

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
    There are many Democrats not just Republicans who fit the above description.

Because Obama supporters that point at Bush are pointing at FACTS. Anti Obama bigots are pointing at rhetoric and HIDING the facts
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information