Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republican Governors Raising Taxes

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Dude, the fact is that NYS is NOT going to turn into a Right Wingnut haven in the foreseeable future. Probably never.
    The fact is that NYS a Left Wingnut haven doesn't help the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    A red state! Preferably a place shy of 6 months of winter with no income tax and one where they can go at least 6 months without hearing about a high level person being indicted for some reason! A state without all the BS.
    That narrows it down to...Florida. Be sure to bring one of those folding chairs to sit in while waiting several hours to vote. Florioda has figured out how to save money by making you wait in line to vote. At least it won't be snowing, eh? But you will be standing in line to vote during the 6-month hurricane season, after which can be heard all across Florida "where are the federal officials and that blue state money we live off?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    That narrows it down to...Florida. Be sure to bring one of those folding chairs to sit in while waiting several hours to vote. Florioda has figured out how to save money by making you wait in line to vote. At least it won't be snowing, eh? But you will be standing in line to vote during the 6-month hurricane season, after which can be heard all across Florida "where are the federal officials and that blue state money we live off?
    What about Texas?

What about Texas?
    That depends on what color you are.

b.b.

A red state! Preferably a place shy of 6 months of winter with no income tax and one where they can go at least 6 months without hearing about a high level person being indicted for some reason! A state without all the BS.
    Let me know when you figure it out. I might go too
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    This thread is a good glimpse into how ruthless these liberal ****$uckers are. Give up your home, the place you worked your whole life for, give up your circle of friends and your life's savings because I'M A TAX EATING A$$HOLE.
    Luke 18:24-34

[22] When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

[23] When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth.

[24] Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God! [25] Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

[26] Those who heard this asked, "Who then can be saved?"

[27] Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

[28] Peter said to him, "We have left all we had to follow you!"

[29] "I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God [30] will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life."
    HipKat's Blog

We're not talking about giving to the poor.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Can't be talking about giving to the rich because conservatives don't like talking about corporate welfare
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Can't be talking about giving to the rich because conservatives don't like talking about corporate welfare
    Are you brain dead or what? We talk about corporate welfare all the time on this lovely forum. Speaking of... the thing I find most ironic is that Cuomo and the Democrats rolled out Start Up NY and hand out a record number of grants and tax breaks. Didn't the Democrats alway rail against things like this? What happened?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information