Thread: I consider the people of New York my patients

I consider the people of New York my patients

"I consider the people of New York my patients," acting New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker said this week as he cited health-related reasons for recommending New York Governor Andrew Cuomo ban hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," to develop natural gas resources in the state.
    As a bureaucrat, and therefore a detestable whore, I suggest you blow me. Get a real job chump.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

We might be mental patients for still living here.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    We might be mental patients for still living here.
    So who's forcing you to live here? You don't lik it here, leave.
    Last edited by Linda_D; December 22nd, 2014 at 09:44 AM.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by nickelcityhomes View Post
    As a bureaucrat, and therefore a detestable whore, I suggest you blow me. Get a real job chump.
    You do realize that the natural gas market is currently glutted, right? The royalties from currently producing wells have declined because of the drop in gas prices. Aside from real safety concerns, it also makes economic sense to not bring the Marcellus shale gas to market now. It's not going to "spoil" if it sits for another five or ten years while the safety of fracking in other states is studied.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

uh oh, she's on the war path this morning
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Why? Because I've told you the truth about your whining? This is NOT the old Russian Empire where peasants were tied to the land and couldn't leave. If you don't like the town or city you live in, move to a different one. If you don't like the state you live in, move to another one.

I think this is all part of Gov Cuomo's new "Motivate New Yorker's" program.

Those who don't like the taxes can work hard - save their nickels and dimes and leave.

Those who stay can work real hard and give those extra nickels and dimes to Government.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    So who's forcing you to live here? You don't lik it here, leave.
    Who's forcing more burden and BS on property/business owners? Certainly not themselves for the most part.

Let us take the Erie County Democratic Party along with the supporting town board members in our community who worked on getting ObamaCare passed. If they weren't happy with their health coverage they could have just left and moved to Canada if we used your logic. Correct?

Let us take the Erie County Democratic Party along with the supporting town board members in our community who have been working against our 2nd Amendment with Andrew Cuomo. If they weren't happy with our Bill of Rights they could have just left and moved to England if we used your logic. Correct?

My favorite line. "Well if I worked in the private sector I could be making twice as much as I am paid now". If I was our town Supervisor my answer would be "Well don't let the door hit you on the ass. The private sector could use someone like you with your qualifications"

At that point I'm pretty sure they would back peddle.

Then I'll tell them take Linda's advice....

Linda "So who's forcing you to live here? You don't lik it here, leave. "

Well we would reword it to be

"So who's forcing you to work here? You don't like it here, leave. "

Linda with your logic that would be the correct thing to say, right?

Side note: People should be paid fairly but as we have read in the paper various government salaries and bene's are getting our of hand.

OH OH ...

Linda
    Why? Because I've told you the truth about your whining? This is NOT the old Russian Empire where peasants were tied to the land and couldn't leave. If you don't like the town or city you live in, move to a different one. If you don't like the state you live in, move to another one.
    Linda you agree with me on this?

Why? Because I've told you the truth about your whining? This is NOT the old south where slaves were chained to the job and couldn't leave. If you don't like the job or the salary you have then go get a different one.

The no fracking determination is a good one. There are too many unresolved health and environmental issues associated with the fracking industry. The frackes don't help the situation by acting like 21st century equivalent of Appalachian mountain strip miners.

Do you blame the Erie County Democrats for the anti-pollution laws that prevent business owners like Tonawanda Coke from killing residents with their poison?

Did the Dems stop them from polluting in the first place - NO ! I guess its always better to grand stand on a fading issue - looks good in the press !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Did the Dems stop them from polluting in the first place - NO ! I guess its always better to grand stand on a fading issue - looks good in the press !
    Once again you demonstrate unbelievable ignorance! Large scale industrial pollution in this area began about 150 years ago and continued largely unabated into the 1970s when the first efforts were made to curb air and water pollution under state and federal laws. No one political party controlled the local governments or the state governments for all that time, you fool!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Who's forcing more burden and BS on property/business owners? Certainly not themselves for the most part.

Let us take the Erie County Democratic Party along with the supporting town board members in our community who worked on getting ObamaCare passed. If they weren't happy with their health coverage they could have just left and moved to Canada if we used your logic. Correct?

Let us take the Erie County Democratic Party along with the supporting town board members in our community who have been working against our 2nd Amendment with Andrew Cuomo. If they weren't happy with our Bill of Rights they could have just left and moved to England if we used your logic. Correct?

My favorite line. "Well if I worked in the private sector I could be making twice as much as I am paid now". If I was our town Supervisor my answer would be "Well don't let the door hit you on the ass. The private sector could use someone like you with your qualifications"

At that point I'm pretty sure they would back peddle.

Then I'll tell them take Linda's advice....

Linda "So who's forcing you to live here? You don't lik it here, leave. "

Well we would reword it to be

"So who's forcing you to work here? You don't like it here, leave. "

Linda with your logic that would be the correct thing to say, right?

Side note: People should be paid fairly but as we have read in the paper various government salaries and bene's are getting our of hand.

OH OH ...

Linda you agree with me on this?

Why? Because I've told you the truth about your whining? This is NOT the old south where slaves were chained to the job and couldn't leave. If you don't like the job or the salary you have then go get a different one.
    This post makes absolutely NO sense.

No Missy -

you didn't understand my answer was to Nogods question, "Do you blame the Erie County Democrats for the anti-pollution laws that prevent business owners like Tonawanda Coke from killing residents with their poison"

But then again - why miss a chance to be rude !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    This post makes absolutely NO sense.
    Made sense to me.

If you can state

"So who's forcing you to live here? You don't lik it here, leave. "
    I can say

"so who's forcing you to work here? If you don't like the salary leave"

Correct?

NY, you need to learn to shutup. Linda_D is much smarter than anyone else on this message board. Not only did she provide a summary from the "Dummies Guide for Investing In Frack Wells", she also hosted George Soros last week when he was prospecting for energy investment opinions. She's the Oracle of Olean. Smart people, like her, have a much better grasp on the free market than we could ever imagine. Yes, she is smarter than 5 billion people, so have a little respect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beaarthurfront1.jpg  
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Thread Information