Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheek Dems Denounce Frank Max and his Progressive Party

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    There is the blindness - Oh we should have him because he stole less than him/her !

Its the Party Blindness -

No - we should have new people who actually have morals and integrity - regardless of Party Label.
    Turning a blind eye to an issue is something we have seen in the past. It's funny how that eye is turned when it's one of your own party members.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The voters pick the winners of an election, in case you hadn't learned that in school.

Are you claiming that a majority of eligible voters are too stupid to pick the candidate that best serves their interests?
    The voters only get to pick from the candidates that either party puts forth and make their decision based on what they are told. As we have seen in the past political parties don't have issues misleading the voter.

Re-read what I posted.

"Two political marketing groups. One just happens to out market the other to win the election. Doesn't mean the product that was being marketed is any good."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    Poloncarz & Zellner: Holtz Is Out

ECDC Chairman Jeremy Zellner and County Executive Mark Poloncarz are rumored to have sat down with longtime Cheektowaga Supervisor Mary Holtz to ask her to step aside next year. Despite plans to run, rumor has it she was told that former Republican and current Councilwoman Diane Benczkowski will be the party's candidate. Cheektowaga Dems are in shock and many are regretting giving the reigns of the local party back to ECDC from ousted Chairman Frank Max.

Queen Mary Holtz and Hillbilly Scaminski allowed Frank Max to get away with what he got away, They cant say they knew nothing about it either, From what Im told they were told about this for years and Brushed it under the Carpets. Im going to find the Video of Hillbilly Scaminski stating that the Evidence wasnt there to do anything to Max. How can he say this when I believe Photo Copies of Phone Logs and Video was shown and still nothing was done? Pictures nor Videos lie!

I dont always agree with the Ec DEMS but in this case they are dead right Brush the old wind bag ( Queen Holtz) and her (SH$T Boy Hillbilly Scaminski ) right out the door for not protecting the taxpayers
    I was told the evidence was given to the DA. In all honesty do you really think any DA that needs support from a political party is going to go after someone in that political party. Specially a party chair person?

Diane should not be our town supervisor. First off she is a officer of the Erie County Democratic party. We also have Mark who is the party chair for the Cheektowaga Democratic Party working out of our Highway Department. Too much of possibility of a conflict of interest from either person. I don't want to hear "If I am elected I will step down..." blau blau... Go preach that in front of some other social club.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I was told the evidence was given to the DA. In all honesty do you really think any DA that needs support from a political party is going to go after someone in that political party. Specially a party chair person?
    The problem with frank max should've been dealt with by Holtz and hillbilly Kaminski a long time ago but they turned a blind eye and let it go on for years. It went on too long. At least Diane had the balls to try and do something about it

The voters pick the winners of an election, in case you hadn't learned that in school.

Are you claiming that a majority of eligible voters are too stupid to pick the candidate that best serves their interests?
    Yes - the majority of active voters are sheep - most blindly follow their Party Line and don't give much thought or effort to researching their own Party Endorsed candidates/People.

The Party Committees are filled with self interested - self serving Party cheerleaders. Nothing more nothing less.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Do you realize that the supervisor has done such a poor job that she's being asked not to run again? As Res said, she just marketed herself falsely.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    The problem with frank max should've been dealt with by Holtz and hillbilly Kaminski a long time ago but they turned a blind eye and let it go on for years. It went on too long. At least Diane had the balls to try and do something about it
    The entire board should have done some thing about it not just one council person. So don't let the fault hang only on mary/jerry. I like Diane. She just happens to be in the wrong party. The party that gave us ObamaCare, the party that gave us Mr. I'm not corrupt Cuomo and part of the group that has been in control of our town for decades. That group has given us the highest property taxes in the nation for the most part, has caused 1000's of people to flee our town and our infrastructure isn't that great. Time to review what social club you want to hang with.

Time to review what social club you want to hang with.
    Why do you keep calling political parties social clubs?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Why do you keep calling political parties social clubs?
    Because that is basically what the groups are. I am not saying it in a negative way. Only thing about these social clubs is that various members tend to become parasitic to the property/business owners.

Because that is basically what the groups are. I am not saying it in a negative way. Only thing about these social clubs is that various members tend to become parasitic to the property/business owners.
    Property or business owner is not the relevant criteria. The town does not exist for the benefit of property or business owners.

Voter is the relevant criteria. The town exist for the benefit of its voters. McDonalds might own property in a town and run a business in the town, but the town leaders owe their allegiance to the voters, not to McDonalds.

Do you not understand why people belong to political parties?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yes I do.

Remember there are different reasons why people belong to political parties.

Some people belong to political parties because they really want to help the community.

Some people belong to political parties because they really want to help themselves.

Some people belong to a political party because technically you need to in order to run for office.

What do you think the reason is?

Yes I do.

Remember there are different reasons why people belong to political parties.

Some people belong to political parties because they really want to help the community.

Some people belong to political parties because they really want to help themselves.

Some people belong to a political party because technically you need to in order to run for office.

What do you think the reason is?
    But you always assume that politicians that agree with your political views are the ones who belong to political parties to help the community, and that politicians that don't agree with your political views are the ones that really just want to help themselves.

Don't you get that all eligible voters get to make the same assessment, and that so far, in most cases, a majority of people just as qualified as you have disagreed with your assessment?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information