Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where are all the libtards

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    so sayeth a man who has never been torture. McCain has been there. You and damn foolish flapping lips have not. Who ya think we gonna believe?
    Het dummy...whose words are these above mine?

Now that I slapped your Ensure out of your age spotted hands you try to deflect.

McCain succumbed to torture because torture works. John himself told us as much. Now you don't want to believe him? You poor old fool.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Het dummy...whose words are these above mine?

Now that I slapped your Ensure out of your age spotted hands you try to deflect.

McCain succumbed to torture because torture works. John himself told us as much. Now you don't want to believe him? You poor old fool.
    What McCain flushes down the toilet everyday has more honor and valor and intelligence then you will ever have.

Torture is an ineffective idiotic inhumane method used by imbeciles who lack sufficient intelligence to think through the process of effective intelligence gathering.

The experts and those who have been tortured, like McCain, well know that torture is a moronic last resort of the dimwitted.

Thanks for playing but you simply are not equipped for a game of intellectual discussion.

Don't feel bad dummy. You got caught talking out of your ass and now you feel the need to try and save face. I've told you a couple of times now that you have no face to save.
    When will you learn to simply slink away instead of sticking your chin out for even more punishment?

Own your words, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Don't feel bad dummy. You got caught talking out of your ass and now you feel the need to try and save face. I've told you a couple of times now that you have no face to save.
    When will you learn to simply slink away instead of sticking your chin out for even more punishment?

Own your words, stupid.
    sorry, you apparently don't know how to keep score. Everyone that isn't brainless noticed your attempt to avoid the evidence, including McCain's personal experience and professional assessment of the idiocy of torture to get intelligence. Here's a reminder of the material you tried to ignore:

Neuroscience:Torture Doesn't Work and Here's Why

Experienced interrogator: Torture doesn’t work

Even If Torture Doesn't Work In The Real World, TV Has Us Convinced It Does

Science got ya down?

McCain, who as you know, was tortured. McCain, as you know, admitted it worked on him.
    So, to rub your face it it again seems pointless, you senile old codger.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information