Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free tv's

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Holy 1963 Batman!

Dark skinned people = impending violence.
    That's not what he said. I find it funny that rather than disagree with what he said, you tried to twist it around. Very revealing!
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

It's easier to cry racist and coddle blacks than it is to actually discuss reality.

Holy 1963 Batman!

Dark skinned people = impending violence.
    Cmon...every news conference with the father...while he and his lawyer pleaded for peace...the father had a t-shirt on "no justice, no peace. He had an agenda and it was broadcast thruout the world....he knew what he was doing...he's a racist hypocrite, inciting violence while pleading for peace...why else would he be wearing this shirt with this message.
    He accomplished hatred even amongst responsible blacks and other business owners who lost their livelhood and watched as their buildings were looted and torched. A real specimen of a human being...and a reason why racism continues because he's proven to the world...that the africam americans in that city...CANNOT act civilized ..even in the face of a controverial death!

I watched the video of him screaming "Burn it down" and the FIRST thing I thought was pull your effin pants up, hood rat.

Truth is, either from getting older or moving to the Midwest's biggest ghetto, cough cough, Peoria, IL I HAVE become more prejudiced, but thta's not based on contrived imaginary feelings; it;s based on what I've watched around me and this Ferguson stuff had the writing on the wall from the get go. I'm wondering why no one's marching for the innocent business owners who's shops have been burned, looted and destroyed by the mob of dark skinned people that went berserk because some criminal got caught then shot for acting like a criminal.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city... So long on this topic for me...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city... So long on this topic for me...
    Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the rest of us, you don't have either the first or last word. Heed the words of God's prophet Amos. Stop being an agent of Satan and his book:

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land,
    not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord.

Amos 8:11

You're the one who doesn't believe in God, yet seem to mention satan a lot, hmmm, your mentor perhaps ??
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

God bless all, peace & love from my Christian family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving...

"They" and "Those people"

Please be more specific in your references to "They" and "Those people" If "those" is to mean those with criminal intent then say so. If "they" means african-americans then say so.

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned something about white people not rioting...

Let's see, Vancouver, Stanley puck finals?

Seems like about every third soccer game in Europe?

Seriously people, if you are going to be racist then just say so, you'd get more respect than trying to justify this attitude.

Why not be more specific and quote the use of "they" and "those people". That way we can see if you have a point or are just too stupid to comprehend what the poster was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Why not be more specific and quote the use of "they" and "those people". That way we can see if you have a point or are just too stupid to comprehend what the poster was talking about.
    HOW MANY caucasians a.k.a. white people were arrested for looting and civil inrest!!?
    How many black people a.k.a. african americans were arrested for lootining and civil unrest??
    Would this be considered racist persecution if most were black?...or the fact that the majority of those involved were black.

Looters will be shot on sight. Done.

Would any of you if armed let some mob loot your house and burn it down? Of course not. I found it curious that these folks didn't bother venturing in to the now- well armed community. Obviously they were watching on their discounted TV's that gun sales were through the roof.

With a broke federal government what do all you people think will happen when social services get cut because no one will lend us money, and printing more money just causes inflation. Of course seniors are less apt to riot so you'll see decrease in those services first. Yet here we are bringing 5 million more into the system.

It will make ferguson look like a sunday school picnic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fergusonprotest.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	4352 St. Louis Rams players protesting the non-indictment, they're there to play football, not protest, the thing is many players & their "posses" are thugs to start with also, they should be fined...

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fergusonprotest.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	4352 St. Louis Rams players protesting the non-indictment, they're there to play football, not protest, the thing is many players & their "posses" are thugs to start with also, they should be fined...
    Weren't they wearing those shirts that say "Don't shoot - I paid for my Cigarillos"?

Weren't they wearing those shirts that say "Don't shoot - I paid for my Cigarillos"?
    Nope, they were wearing their "I'm a pampered athlete who's been coddled my whole life, can't touch me"...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information