Thread: Snow storm

Snow storm

I heard today that all but 1 council member has been MIA why is this? Isn't it their job to be avalible to the public? I was told Diane B. Showed at the highway department with dinner for all the guys a nf a thank you for all the help. If this is all true she should be commended. As a taxpayer I also want to say thank you to the highway for all you have done during the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    I heard today that all but 1 council member has been MIA why is this? Isn't it their job to be avalible to the public? I was told Diane B. Showed at the highway department with dinner for all the guys a nf a thank you for all the help. If this is all true she should be commended. As a taxpayer I also want to say thank you to the highway for all you have done during the storm.
    If they were working on solving problems, even if just fielding constituents' complaints and trying to get the proper people to respond, that would be fine with me. I'd rather have them working then chasing news reporters to get face time on TV.

Other than Diane, who even posted information on this forum, did anyone have contact with any other town board member or the supervisor? Were any of them even in town last week?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Other than fielding calls what would you expect them to do?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Other than fielding calls what would you expect them to do?
    Shovel snow instead of BS.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So does anyone know what they were doing before making any assumptions?

Maybe they were snowed in? What were they going to do walk to Town Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Maybe they were snowed in? What were they going to do walk to Town Hall
    I saw on Facebook and Twitter that Diane was snowed in and that her street was one of the last ones plowed yet she was constantly blogging with updates and answering residents questions. Do Mary and jerry even know what Facebook and Twitter are? i heard jerry doesn't even know how to use his email. It's too advanced for a guy his age.

Diane was the only one updating from Cheektowaga. Rogowski was on the news once. Where was everyone else?

Anytime a camera is involved you will find Prince Rogowski so no suprise there

Finally got some time to catch up and do some reading...this is some pretty funny stuff. Im glad Dianne saved the town while I was gone!

Thread Information