Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what's the Flood Plan? Here's your challenge

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Twain you are so right. The bullcrap people will tell the community to get their agenda pushed through. That is why I wonder why town board members don't seem to put the entire community's best interest first when developers want to build new homes or business property. The original home owners sort of pick up the cost that the new developers create. More needed law enforcement, basic services, and so forth. Then when you top that off with a "political social club" controlling those services you end up with the highest property taxes in the nation. When you have time review the Cheetowaga forum.
    First you complain that people are leaving...then you complain that developers are building homes for people to stay and new people to come here. Aren't "developers" part of your posse of "non-government, non-union employees"? Isn't your fearless leader Carl a developer?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    First you complain that people are leaving...then you complain that developers are building homes for people to stay and new people to come here. Aren't "developers" part of your posse of "non-government, non-union employees"? Isn't your fearless leader Carl a developer?
    I didn't make my point clear enough for you to grasp. One day I'll explain better .

Carl isn't my leader. Where would you come up with that idea?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information