Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death toll rises to 10 as snow emergency grips Western New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Only 10 deaths, that is amazing.... sadly many more died (people die everyday) but were not glorified by the local news for impact, to get viewers, to make more money.

Any death is horrible, but to count them for impact is dastardly!

What about the dozens of kids who died on purpose at the so called Women and Children's hospital? Where is the outrage and concern over that?
    Well said Frank

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Well said Frank
    Ploncarz tried to used the deaths to distract from the county plows that ran into cars during the snow storm, proclaiming that because there were 10 deaths people should be concerned about something other than a drunk county employee running into cars.

Then he claimed that even if it happened no one would be able to prove it.

Uh...what about those gps records you were so proud of talking about before the storm - you know the one's that show the exact location every minute of the day of every plow?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Ploncarz tried to used the deaths to distract from the county plows that ran into cars during the snow storm, proclaiming that because there were 10 deaths people should be concerned about something other than a drunk county employee running into cars.

Then he claimed that even if it happened no one would be able to prove it.

Uh...what about those gps records you were so proud of talking about before the storm - you know the one's that show the exact location every minute of the day of every plow?
    A few years back a town plow ran into my car on street. Parked legally. Did 1500 damage. I was told by town that per county rules the plows are not responsible if they hit your car. I let it go. Now I see the county ex saying if you see the plow hit you put in a claim.I seen the plow hit me and talked to the plow driver and he told me to call a number. Thats when I told I am out of luck for plows not responsible for hitting a parked car per erie county law. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information