Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Governor: Maine will seek to enforce quarantine

I look at the CDC contacting potentially affected people differently. It has essentially PROVEN that you cannot catch Ebola through casual contact with non symptomatic carriers.

Ebola is still scoreless in the general population. Each day that goes by makes that case stronger.

b.b.

(CNN) — Amber Vinson says she followed all the rules when caring for an Ebola patient. So how did the Texas nurse contract the deadly virus?

“I have no idea,” she told CNN. “I go through it almost daily in my mind: what happened, what went wrong. Because I was covered completely every time. I followed the CDC protocol. … I never strayed. It is a mystery to me.”

Vinson, who was declared Ebola-free last week after treatment at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, spoke with CNN’s Don Lemon in an exclusive interview scheduled to air Thursday night. She described her experience fighting the deadly virus and fired back at critics who said she should never have boarded commercial flights after treating an Ebola patient.

“I’m a nurse. I care. I care for me, I would not put myself in danger. First, I would not take Ebola to my family and my best girlfriends. I would not endanger families across the nation, potentially exposing them to anything,” she said. “I had no symptoms. There was no way. At that time, I could not transmit it.”

http://wwlp.com/2014/11/06/how-did-n...son-get-ebola/
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

She was caring for a highly contagious patient that was already showing symptoms and was extremely sick.
    The nurse herself showed no symptoms and therefore was not a risk during her travels.

Just as a follow up,have we all died yet?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Those who have passed away can not answer your question.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information