Thread: Max tries again Zellner In

Max tries again Zellner In

Packers that were at the meeting yesterday said max tried to make his move again by backing Manna, if Manna got in as demo chair Max would of been vice chair of the party
    So zoomie Zelner sticks it to max for the second time Not that I like zoomie but manna didn't have a change getting beat 69 to 31 %

some of the backers for Manna were Max, Mayor erkel, . Mr. I voted for the safe act tim kenndy, and steve pigion oh boy that's a plus.

some strong backers for zoomie,. higgins, and the carz. Cuomo and his politicial people backed off to support zoomie zeller
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Packers that were at the meeting yesterday said max tried to make his move again by backing Manna, if Manna got in as demo chair Max would of been vice chair of the party
    So zoomie Zelner sticks it to max for the second time Not that I like zoomie but manna didn't have a change getting beat 69 to 31 %

some of the backers for Manna were Max, Mayor erkel, . Mr. I voted for the safe act tim kenndy, and steve pigion oh boy that's a plus.

some strong backers for zoomie,. higgins, and the carz. Cuomo and his politicial people backed off to support zoomie zeller
    Uh, what?

I think we need a "Cheektowaga stone" equivalent of the Rosetta Stone to figure out what he said.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Uh, what?
    He was trying to say this, the Erie County Democratic Party is a mess. Not enough of other peoples money to steal these days so they are eating at each other now.

How many hours was the reorganization meeting cheekman? I attended the Republican one it was a pleasure to be at. Smooth and professional.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    He was trying to say this, the Erie County Democratic Party is a mess. Not enough of other peoples money to steal these days so they are eating at each other now.

How many hours was the reorganization meeting cheekman? I attended the Republican one it was a pleasure to be at. Smooth and professional.
    In other words the republican party is populated with homogeneous people regurgitating adages, whereas the democratic party is a vibrate party of varied evolving ideas where people feel free to express themselves and their ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    In other words the republican party is populated with homogeneous people regurgitating adages, whereas the democratic party is a vibrate party of varied evolving ideas where people feel free to express themselves and their ideas.
    Nice try nog head! No, that is not the correct words.... the majority of the people see the truth now... just look at the last round of elections in Erie County mr nog head. That speaks loud and clear. Who controls the legislature? (first time since 1977) Who is runs the county clerks office? (fist time in 40 years). Who is in the comptrollers office? You rats ran the show long enough. Look at your fruit: 3rd world roads - parks a mess and we could go on. Time to get out of the way!

BTW nog odd I mean nog head... happy birthday!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Nice try nog head! No, that is not the correct words.... the majority of the people see the truth now... just look at the last round of elections in Erie County mr nog head. That speaks loud and clear. Who controls the legislature? (first time since 1977) Who is runs the county clerks office? (fist time in 40 years). Who is in the comptrollers office? You rats ran the show long enough. Look at your fruit: 3rd world roads - parks a mess and we could go on. Time to get out of the way!

BTW nog odd I mean nog head... happy birthday!
    Not many people know that my birthday is celebrated on the first day of Rosh Hashanah - the birthday of Adam and Eve.

Least you acknowledge you were born... now if only again 8-)

Thread Information