Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minnesota Muslims Demand Pork-Free Halal Food From Food Pantry

nog odd, take a look yourself, you can read right:

http://www.jrm-buffalo.org/

Last person listed on this page has been a dear friend of mine for over 20 years: http://www.jrm-buffalo.org/About/Leadership-Team.aspx

I personally have been to Mexico, Peru, Bulgaria, & Turkey. And if I did not help run a summer camp each summer here in the states, I would have been to a dozen other countries helping the poor.

I could list friends all over the world doing as I say...

So color you corrected! (Once again...)
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

If you don't like what is being offered, politely ask for a minor concession. If the people handing out the free food choose not to accommodate your request, then that's unfortunate, but life isn't fair.

Personally, I feel anyone making demands to people providing charity is an ahole. So do most people. Then there are retards like Linda that don't do anything but sit on their fat depends filled asses that want to blow left wing nutjob smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    If you don't like what is being offered, politely ask for a minor concession. If the people handing out the free food choose not to accommodate your request, then that's unfortunate, but life isn't fair.

Personally, I feel anyone making demands to people providing charity is an ahole. So do most people. Then there are retards like Linda that don't do anything but sit on their fat depends filled asses that want to blow left wing nutjob smoke.
    Ya.....but it makes her feel good!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information