Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Governor Rick Perry indicted by grand jury

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    That would matter to you, I really don't care if its a Republican, a democrat, or a Hera Krishna. I am not the partisan you are.

Appearently you dont get. Since I already pointed out that the guy in 1917 was stealing money I wont bother again. I will point out the obvious from your link, he isnt vetoing to get rid of political rivals either, The DA had a very Embarrassing DWI that was very publicly aired where she acted like a straight up hood rat.

Duhhhhhhhhhh, of course she should be gone.
    Ah...now we know why you don't comprehend the similarities...its because you don't know the difference between "stealing money" and "misapplication of public funds and receiving $156,000 from an unnamed source."

Talk about Duhhhhhhhh....

And obviously Nogods and his Dem friends don't see the difference either. That's part of the problem !

"because you don't know the difference between "stealing money" and receiving $156,000 from an unnamed source."

Or someone Politically accused of "misapplication of public funds" when he vetoed funding for your embarrassing friend.

Why are they still "Negotiating with Governor Cuomo" -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

LOL, only nogods would defend a DA acting like that, it just shows how far he will bend himself into a pretzel to tow the party line.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information