Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Two Ferguson Timelines

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    And with todays reporting that the officer suffered significant injuries to his face before Michael ran off makes his charging back at the officer for a second round absolutely justified in stopping that threat. It goes back to one of the many things I learned early on in this job, every call is a "man with a gun" call...YOURS.

b.b.
    Absolutely, If a 6-4 300 lb man fractures my eye socket and goes for my gun, he is going to get shot until he is in a horizontal position.

A thought occurred to me.. about Darwin, and his plan for Michael.

1. Strong arm rob a place
    2. Walk down middle of the street obstructing traffic, getting noticed by police
    3. Punch Cop in the face breaking his eye socket.

I suppose the fact he was 6-4 and 300 lbs was not his fault.. just genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post

By all reports, this young man was NOT threatening the police officer but was backing away.
    ha, how you like your crow?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    There is no other reason to fire at another human other than to kill. Either you are justify in killing the other person or you shouldn't be firing your weapon in the first place.

You can't shoot to not kill. Every shot fired has a risk of killing both the intended target and unintended people. There is no justification for firing a weapon unless you need to kill the other person. Even a warning shot fired into the air can kill an innocent person a mile away.
    Hogwash and poppycock....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    while the police officer was not injured in any way!
    Even a fool is counted wise when he holds his tongue, you should have pretended to be one instead of opening your mouth and now be proven to be like one:

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-inv...socket-report/

St. Louis Area Cop Thinks Protesters Should Be ‘Put Down Like Rabid Dogs’

A police officer just 15 miles away from the ongoing protests in Ferguson, Mo. allegedly said he thinks the protesters should have been “put down like rabid dogs.”

Officer Matthew Pappert is a police officer with the Glendale Police Department. He has been an officer since 2008. Pappert received the 2009 City of Glendale Community Service Award and the 2013 Kirkwood American Legion Post and Kirkwood Optimist Club Public Safety Award.

He also apparently holds contempt against the protesters in Ferguson, according to screenshots obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a series of Facebook posts beginning Aug. 17, Pappert allegedly wrote, “I’m sick of these protesters. You are a burden on society and a blight on the community.”

“These protesters should have been put down like a rabid dog the first night,” he said in a later comment on the same post.When told the Ku Klux Klan would be in Ferguson, he said there would be thugs and white trash in the same location, as well as pondered, “Where is a Muslim with a backpack when you need him?”

His contempt extended to Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson’s interaction with the community, after a picture of Johnson making a hand gesture with a protester surfaced. The sign was later found to be that of Kappa Alpha Psi, a black fraternity.

More posts allegedly belonging to Pappert show he is an ardent supporter of Officer Darren Wilson, the policeman who shot 18-year-old Michael Brown sparking the protests in Ferguson.

According to the City of Glendale 2013 Annual Report, Pappert is a firearms instructor and part of the Crisis Intervention Team. And his comments did not happen in a vacuum. Glendale has 11 officers and eight civilian employees. Pappert is friends with at least one police officer and five of the civilian employees.

Glendale Police Chief Jeff Beaton said the Facebook page seems by all accounts to be Pappert.

“I’m shocked to be quite honest,” he told The DC. “I wouldn’t expect any of my officers to make any kind of posts related directly to this incident since it doesn’t involve our agency. Again those are personal posts and they absolutely do not reflect the City of Glendale.”

Beaton also said that if events like Ferguson were to happen in Glendale, Pappert would likely be a responder.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Stores, AKA Small business owners which employed the public display of fire arms were NOT looted/attacked.

Go figure.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

The President now sends aides to funerals of robbers who fight with the police, nice. Another colossal waste of our money

President Obama is sending three White House officials to Ferguson, Mo., on Monday for the funeral service for Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man killed by a white police officer two weeks ago.

The shooting set off days of unrest in the St. Louis suburb, but the demonstrations this weekend were relatively calm, with only a handful of arrests, The Associated Press reports.

Attending Monday's service will be Broderick Johnson, chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, an Obama initiative to empower boys and men of color. Joining Johnson will be Marlon Marshall, deputy director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, and Heather Foster, an adviser for the office

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    The President now sends aides to funerals of robbers who fight with the police, nice. Another colossal waste of our money

President Obama is sending three White House officials to Ferguson, Mo., on Monday for the funeral service for Michael Brown, the 18-year-old black man killed by a white police officer two weeks ago.

The shooting set off days of unrest in the St. Louis suburb, but the demonstrations this weekend were relatively calm, with only a handful of arrests, The Associated Press reports.

Attending Monday's service will be Broderick Johnson, chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force, an Obama initiative to empower boys and men of color. Joining Johnson will be Marlon Marshall, deputy director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, and Heather Foster, an adviser for the office

I guess since most of his friends are under the age of 21, suggesting to have a beer together to work things out was not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Talk about a f'ed up situation.

Here is the original timeline that had twitter on fire
    • Unarmed black teenager shot by [unknown race] police officer
    • Boys from the block say he was a gentle soul with his arms up and said don't shoot
    • Protests turn to riots in a mostly black town with a mostly white police force
    • Mostly white police force using swat and riot gear suppress riots
    • People told not to protest after 9pm and are shocked they are arrested for protesting after 9pm
    • Anonymous says it's a white officer
    • Twitter says 'F The Police'
    • Twitter says 'Say something Obama' - Obama is silent for days.
    • Obama speaks but does not say enough for twitter.

Here is the new timeline
    • Unarmed black MAN who's 6-4 300lbs is the target of a strongarm robbery
    • A [potentially black] police officer confronts the suspect.
    • A fight happens where the suspect confronts and assaults the officer and the suspect is shot
    • The officer in question is treated for injuries from the situation
    • Boys from the block say he was a gentle soul with his arms up and said don't shoot
    • Protests turn to riots in a mostly black town with a mostly white police force
    • Obama is told of the situation and knows enough to stay quite
    • Ignorant folks on twitter go crazy
    • Mostly white police force using swat and riot gear suppress riots
    • People told not to protest after 9pm and are shocked they are arrested for protesting after 9pm
    • Anonymous says it's a white officer
    • Twitter says 'F The Police'
    • Twitter says 'Say something Obama' - Obama is silent for days.
    • Obama speaks but does not say enough for twitter.
    • Images of the suspect on video committing a strongarm robbery are released
    • The public is informed it was a black police officer involved in the shooting
    • Twitter rage goes silent
    This was a terrible tragic event that took place in this town. IMO no one is a winner here. Even though some one died through an incident that took place, I feel that it still did not have to turn out to be some sort of war zone where these people who live in this town, grocery shopped in this town, took their children to school in this town, planted flowers and raised a family in town who polarized and demonized their own town. A town can voice their freedom of speech in a peaceful fashion, but to destroy a town like they did and allowed people from other towns to enter into their own town and participate in destroying everything shows that we as a society have not flourished-- instead we have regressed.

I would not blame the law enforcement agencies at all if they choose to not enter into towns to protect and serve because of this kind of mindset. What a shame.

Did the Officer suffer a fracture or multiple fractures - it appears the jury's still out on that one !

Conservatives have touted the news that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson acted in self-defense when he shot Michael Brown because Brown shattered the officer's eye socket and inflicted multiple fractures.

That idea has been rejected by reporters with access to the hospital report for Wilson's treatment following the incident. He had swelling around his eye, according to hospital records cited by CNN's Don Lemon:

Meanwhile Ferguson police have yet to release Wilson's account of the incident. But their public statements favor CNN's account, since they have alleged that Wilson sustained an injury but not a serious one.

Meanwhile conservatives like the Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft are citing local witnesses - rather than the hospital report - to claim that Officer Wilson suffered multiple fractures at Brown's hands:

Hoft then misleadingly published a random stock photo of a fractured eye socket with the caption "local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture to the right eye socket."

Even if Brown did punch Wilson, there are still many Americans who would agree that brown should not have been executed for punching a police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Even if Brown did punch Wilson, there are still many Americans who would agree that brown should not have been executed for punching a police officer.

And those Americans are f*cking retards.

Nice misuse of the word 'executed' dipsh*t.

Yea - your right - why call for back up - just shoot him six times !

Sorry, the article I quoted should have stated, "Killed" instead of executed !

Thanks for pointing that out -

A six 6-4 300 lb person IS a weapon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information