Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gia Arnold shoots self in the foot

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Many - many men have affairs in office yet droolingdog defends Dem. Another poster stated he had no problem with Clinton getting a hummer in the White House !

Yet because this young lady has a fling and gets divorced she's battered by our Dem Buddies ? Could the true issue be her dislike for Gov. Cuomo and his Safe Act that removes our rights ? Me thinks it is !

Just a factoid for you party parrots - there are millions of divorced people under the age of 25 with children. The common factor is "Immature reasons for marriage" in the first place. All over America young women fall into the trap - they aren't mature enough to see the true consequence of their actions. The economics of their decision to surrender their futures to the man of choice.

Many get married or pregnant to become "Independent" and live with the guy who promised them heaven of earth. All to often he leaves them or fails to provide. There's many reasons and situations.

Drooling dog using the insult and macho "Ho Attack" because it fits his party parroting - its also truly demeaning to the millions of abandoned and divorced women in America.

Standard Dem Party Labeling - then cry about being attacked for blindly attacking a unfortunate persons choices/or life situation.

Using 1995 data, National Survey of Family Growth forecast in 2002 a 43% chance that first marriages among women aged 15–44 would be disrupted within 15 years.[1
    You miss the point. It's NOT that she had an affair. That is her business. It's that she claimed to be the candidate of honesty and integrity in government, and yet she couldn't even be honest in her own marriage.

It's like when Spitzer got caught paying a hooker with a credit card and was forced by public opinion to resign the governorship. If he hadn't made his political mantra all about his own upright persona, the scandal would have probably blown over.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    You miss the point. It's NOT that she had an affair. That is her business. It's that she claimed to be the candidate of honesty and integrity in government, and yet she couldn't even be honest in her own marriage.

It's like when Spitzer got caught paying a hooker with a credit card and was forced by public opinion to resign the governorship. If he hadn't made his political mantra all about his own upright persona, the scandal would have probably blown over.
    This is the dumbest thing I've heard today.

...the candidate of honesty and integrity in government, and yet she couldn't even be honest in her own marriage.
    So your telling me that the democrats didn't put Clinton in office for his honesty and integrity so what he did was ok?!? Give me a break Linduh, go out and get some fresh southern tier air.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

WAIT _ WAIT - OH ! - I get it - its OK if she had a affair because that's her "personal business" - so that means she cant be honest enough to be a "Politician" or run for office. So if she had the affair or sex in the White House after being elected that wouldn't count because it would then be her personal business - like Clinton did - I SEE
    You make no sense - except to droolingdog !

Or is what's being done to her because she's a woman and doesn't support Gov. Cuomo's gun grab Safe Act ?

I vote she didn't kiss the Party King Cuomo's ring and support the Safe Act.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

She said she "participated" in an extramarital affair early this month that was "an excuse for escape from an already declining marriage."
    That's some excuse.

when you heard that you should have spit instead of swallowed.

He's gone over the deep end - he's answering his own quotes - back to therapy dogboy

Droolingdog posted : She said she "participated" in an extramarital affair early this month that was "an excuse for escape from an already declining marriage." end quote !

Today he answers his own quote with : "That's some excuse. when you heard that you should have spit instead of swallowed.-end quote !

He's finally gone over the deep end - answering his own quotes as if no one would notice.

Lay off the scotch - get sober and call the therapist. This is what happens to allot of Dem when they cant deny their blind party support was built on lies. -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    WAIT _ WAIT - OH ! - I get it - its OK if she had a affair because that's her "personal business" - so that means she cant be honest enough to be a "Politician" or run for office. So if she had the affair or sex in the White House after being elected that wouldn't count because it would then be her personal business - like Clinton did - I SEE
    You make no sense - except to droolingdog !

Or is what's being done to her because she's a woman and doesn't support Gov. Cuomo's gun grab Safe Act ?

I vote she didn't kiss the Party King Cuomo's ring and support the Safe Act.
    lol...you sure know how to pick 'em....

One-time candidate for NYS Senate arrested over assault weapon

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WKBW) - A woman who once ran for a seat in the State Senate is facing charges after a small arsenal was found in her vehicle when she was pulled over in Niagara Falls.

Gia Arnold was arrested Thursday night by police in Niagara Falls after an AR-15, a handgun, a KBAR combat knife and a black ski mask were found in her vehicle.

The mother of three is charged with third degree criminal possession of an assault weapon and was arraigned Friday morning.

Also arrested was 18-year-old Halim Johnson. His connection to Arnold is unclear but he was in her vehicle and is also charged with third degree criminal possession of an assault weapon.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    AR-15, a handgun, a KBAR combat knife and a black ski mask were found in her vehicle.
    What a combination to be driving around with.

Is it me, or does that collection suggest something sinister and maybe unlawful was intended?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Is it me, or does that collection suggest something sinister and maybe unlawful was intended?
    Probably just an innocent mis-understanding. I'm guessing she was just going to have some out of the ordinary sex with Halim.

was the kbar NY made?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Hilarious.
    I'm hoping her ex husband has those kids. She's a train wreck.

The U.K., of all places, ran the story and identifies the 18 year old as her boyfriend - they even have a photo...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...boyfriend.html
    Last edited by buffy; February 22nd, 2016 at 09:25 PM.

the boyfriend's facebook page was full of pics of him trying to look gangsta and of drugs when I saw it the other day on another forum
    one report I read said the handgun had a bandanna wrapped around the grip. Gang colors?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Sharky, I was going to mention the red bandana wrapped around the gun - then I watched her campaign video and saw Gia wearing a red bandana on her head - that bandana gets around; some people call politics a "blood sport" but most would not be proud of representing a gang constituency!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information