Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Florida Just Banned Doctors From Asking Patients About Guns

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    First, this is a thread about a state law prohibiting doctors from exercising their professional judgment about what inquires to make of a patient. It is apparent that the people trying to distract from that issue have no rational argument to support such a law, so they are doing everything they can do run from that issue.
    I've been lurking just for the entertainment value.... but I just gotta' ask...

What firearms training to doctors get in medical school that qualifies them to give firearm advice? Are the certified safety or combat instructors? Are they schooled with hands-on training with all the possible ways to secure a firearm at least? I mean... they don't let them treat patients after they read a few books, right? There is some real-life training required, correct? And if so... how often do they return to the classroom to update themselves on newer gun safety technology?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post

Do you think insane people should be allowed to own firearms?
    Does it really matter what anyone thinks about insane people owning firearms? We can say "no" all we want, and the sad fact is if an insane person wants a firearm bad enough they will find a way to get one. Here's a tip... insane people don't care what we think... they will do what they want to do.

Chant, thats why the democrats want to ban ALL private ownership...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information