Thread: I hope this bitch burns in Hell

I hope this bitch burns in Hell

If there really is a God, then this bitch will roast in Hell forever: Laura Cummings Case
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

I agree

Georgia L Schlager

Sons never want to see murdering mom again

NORTH COLLINS, N.Y. (WIVB) – Eva Cummings is now serving a life sentence for the brutal murder of her disabled daughter. For the first time since that sentencing, her family is speaking out.

Edward Overmoyer said, “She got what was coming to her for doing what she did.”

Overmoyer is reflecting on the life sentence his mother, Eva Cummings, is serving for murdering his sister, Laura Cummings, last January. His brother, Richard Cummings, pleaded with Erie County Social Services from his airbase in North Carolina to get Laura out of their apartment, described by investigators as a “house of horrors.” Laura was beaten, tortured, and murdered by their mother.

“She just got what she deserves, as they said, a really horrible crime,” said Cummings.

Overmoyer also lived in that house, but spent most of his time away from home. Their mother and brother, Luke Wright, were arrested for Laura’s torture. Eva Cummings pleaded guilty, and was sentenced to life in prison.

“I just could not believe that that happened to us. I had heard it on the news and stuff, but never realized it was that close to home,” said Overmoyer.

Overmoyer and Cummings said they have no plans to ever visit their mother in prison. They hold their mother responsible for torturing and murdering Laura, who was physically and mentally impaired. They feel Eva drew Wright in as accomplice, and ruined their lives, in which they had few friends and were constantly ridiculed.

Richard said, “Weren’t allowed to have maybe $2 in our pocket to go get the candy bar that we wanted or if we wanted to go out to see our friends, we didn’t have much time to do that.”

“I won’t go visit my mother because I would never have anything to say to her,” added Overmoyer.

http://wivb.com/2010/12/24/sons-neve...ing-mom-again/
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Richard is doing okay these days. I know him... very sad story here folks.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

But...couldn't she find Jesus while in jail, be forgiven, then spend eternity in everlasting happiness?

Worked for David and Saul, although David had to suffer the lost of a son (Dad screws up, son dies, what's with that?), and Saul had to change his name to Paul (can't think of a greater punishment than that, eh.)

So she may end up sitting fat and happy with peter, paul, and mary enjoying eternity for eternity.

Who is to say that we dont START off in hell, and then, after death, move on to something better?

After all, look at the suffering a person goes through, through life...

Broken hearts
    Emotional pain
    Physical pain
    Psychotic breaks
    Stress
    Ect

I dont know about the rest of you, but this seems more like hell than heaven, humans got this stuff ass backwards
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Gotta love the bit where CPS workers would show up at the home and be told to go away...which is what they did. Nothing more. And these are the dipsh*t worthless workers Poloncarz wants to ensure he keeps funding for. I doubt those CPS workers care but they should feel a lot of guilt and blame for what happened here.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Gotta love the bit where CPS workers would show up at the home and be told to go away...which is what they did. Nothing more. And these are the dipsh*t worthless workers Poloncarz wants to ensure he keeps funding for. I doubt those CPS workers care but they should feel a lot of guilt and blame for what happened here.
    I totally agree with that. Unreal
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Years ago when I still lived in Buffalo, I considered applying for a CPS job, but when the job description included the requirement to not "judge" individuals with psychological or alcohol or substance abuse problems, I decided it wasn't a job I could do. I suppose that CPS workers, like cops, get hardened to what they see so much of, but I doubt that I could/would ever become "tolerant" of individuals who mistreated or abuse children.

Since even the police cannot demand entrance to a premises without a search warrant, the CPS certainly couldn't force their way into the home. I don't know if there was enough evidence available to go to the police for a search warrant.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Who is to say that we dont START off in hell, and then, after death, move on to something better?

After all, look at the suffering a person goes through, through life...

Broken hearts
    Emotional pain
    Physical pain
    Psychotic breaks
    Stress
    Ect

I dont know about the rest of you, but this seems more like hell than heaven, humans got this stuff ass backwards
    Brothers Sean and Ryan could not be more opposite. Sean was a hard drinker and womanizer. Ryan was to pure to be a priest.

They died together in a plane crash. Ryan went straight to heaven, Sean straight to hell.

After a few months in heaven, Ryan asked St Peter if Sean could visit him in Heaven to see what he could have had if he not been a sinner.

St Peter said Sean could not visit Heaven, but Ryan could visit Sean in Hell and tell him what he was missing out on.

So Ryan headed to Hell to visit his brother.

At the bottom of the golden stairway he found Sean sitting a comfortable recliner with a beautiful woman to his right and a ten gallon bottle of Jameson's to his left.

Ryan exclaimed "Sean! you are suppose to be in hell. You seem to have everything you enjoyed in life here!"

Sean said "This is hell. They don't have any holes."

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Thread Information