Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump officials hounded

Democrats = domestic terrorists.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Heres the problem: Its a new problem with in the past 10 years.

Millions have shown up at our borders demanding entry for a variety of reasons.

No background checks, no knowing who they are nothing... For all we know thousands of terrorists could be crossing the border... Hey they train children to hate and kill americans, I wonder how many have crossed the border?

every person that crosses the border is A CRIMINAL... I vote for shoot on sight... for all we know, theyre a terrorist hell bent on killing hundreds if not thousands of people... why take the chance?

Now onto Trump... What has trump, aside from actually enforcing the laws, AS WRITTEN, BY CONGRESS.... done that is so bad? Seriously?

Its an honest question, and dont try to snake your way around the question with bull**** accusations of racism ect.... I am asking a DIRECT question, I expect a direct Answer.
    1. Greenlit the Dakota Access and Keystone pipelines.
    2. Reinstated the anti-abortion global 'gag rule,' which will increase the number of unsafe abortions around the world.
    3. Reversed a planned cut on mortgage insurance for many first-time homebuyers.
    4. Froze federal hires.
    5. Began plans to build the big, stupid wall and other nods to his base of anti-immigrant hysterics - which keeps going up in the amount he's asking from Congress for a Wall that "Mexico is going to build"
    6. Put gag orders on multiple government agencies and removed vital internet content.
    7. He canceled the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which would have promoted U.S. trade at the expense of China
    8. He has made no effort at bipartisanship
    9. He has attacked the FBI and the intelligence community
    10. His noxious tweets undermine his presidency
    11. He has failed to condemn the alt-right
    12. Encouraged America’s intelligence chiefs to undermine the FBI’s Russia probe.
    13. Undermined international cooperation on climate change — and America’s credibility on the world stage — out of mindless spite.
    14. Shared highly classified Israeli intelligence with a core ally of Israel’s top geopolitical foe.
    15. Praised a foreign leader for his policy of sanctioning the extrajudicial killings of thousands of suspected drug dealers and users.
    16. Released a budget with a $2 trillion math error. - The White House’s official budget dramatically increases military spending; maintains Medicare and Social Security retirement benefits at their current levels; radically reduces taxes on the rich
    17. Knowingly hired a paid agent of the Turkish government as his national security adviser.
    18. His CIA pick, Mike Pompeo, has said he’d consider loosening limits on torture techniques like waterboarding
    19. Has taken a weirdly Nixonian line on executive privilege, using loopholes in the law to circumvent laws on conflicts of interest and nepotism
    20. Stripped sanctuary cities of federal grants, which is expected to cost them more than $2.27 billion which would otherwise have gone to support
    21. Possibly violated the constitution by allowing his hotels to accepting payment from foreign governments, then merging his personal and government finances by passing the money on to the treasury department.
    22. The Justice Department will be defending the Trump Administration on conflict of interest cases at tax payer’s expense
    23. Authorized a military strike in Yemen which killed at least 15 women and children, including the 8-year-old daughter of US citizen and terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki
    24. Weakened the Obama Administration’s lobbying ban
    25. Reneged on his campaign promise to negotiate drug prices
    26. Loosened sanctions on Russia, even as Russian backed separatists ramped up attacks in Ukraine
    27. Repealed the Stream Protection Rule, which prevents coal companies from dumping their waste products into rivers and other effluence
    28. Repealed a rule which limits the ability of people with mental illnesses to purchase guns
    29. Attempted to justify the Muslim Ban by alluding to a fictitious “Bowling Green Massacre”
    30. Blocked 9 companies from providing affordable internet to the poor
    31. Ordered the USDA to remove inspection reports and other animal welfare safeguards, enabling animal abuse
    32. As President-Elect undermined Obama’s foreign policy and possibly broke the Logan Law when Michael Flynn called Russian Ambassador and suggesting that the Trump Administration would roll back sanctions. Flynn was eventually forced to resign as questions emerged as to whether or not he had misled the White House and received money from the Russian government
    33. Shortened the enrollment period for the ACA by one and a half months, making it increasingly difficult for people to gain access to affordable healthcare
    34. Began to arrest “dreamers” (i.e. people who had been brought to the US as children) who were living in the US legally under DACA.
    35. Ordered government economists to cook up rosy economic forecasts. Also appears poised to tamper with the way economic statistics are calculated to advance his policy goals
    36. Declared the media to be the “enemy of the American people”
    37. Instructed ICE agents to deport migrants who have been charged, but not convicted, of crimes while also stating immigrants will not be afforded rights under U.S. privacy laws
    38. Scuttled a CEO pay regulation
    39. Reversed an Obama era policy curtailing private prison use
    40. Meddled in the FBI by trying to direct the agency to dispute reports of Trump’s ties with Russia
    41. Gave away millions in royalties on coal extracted on public lands to coal companies
    42. Had the DoJ officially drop the case against Texas’s discriminatory voter ID law
    43. Signed an executive order to dismantle the Clean Water Rule
    44. Deregulation czar, Carl Icahn, apparently used his position to strong-arm the ethanol lobby to save his own company millions
    45. Ended regulation that mandated telecommunications companies take reasonable measures to protect their customer’s Social Security Numbers and other private information
    46. Dropped Climate Change as a factor in government decision making
    47. Broke numerous campaign promises on healthcare by introducing and promoting the American Health Care Act (AHCA) which, among other things, slashes $880 billion from Medicaid and substantially reduces coverage
    48. Has already Spent several times what the Obama Administration cost in vacations
    49. After ostentatiously pledging to donate both his Presidential salary and profits from the patronage of foreign governments at his businesses, refused to provide any actual proof that he is doing either of those things
    50. Possibly divulged classified information
    51. Betrayed his base and jeopardized the future of the American economy by pushing a budget which slashes programs poor, elderly and rural voters rely on while also slashing funding for scientific research and education, among other things
    52. Snubbed NATO, weakening the alliance and undermining national security
    53. Allowed Internet Service Providers to sell their customer’s browser history without their permission

I could go on and on, but here's a more comprehensive list of about 900 things he's done that are negative. Have fun reading

https://paperspaperspapers.wordpress...o-far-omnibus/
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Many of the issues you pointed out are valid but many are downtright stupid. But seriously, find a better copy and paste guy. You want to debate each of these on their own...start a thread. You'll learn something.

3. Reversed a planned cut on mortgage insurance for many first-time homebuyers.

This was added by Obama just days before he left office. This is helping curb the eventual real estate bubble that is going to happen.

4. Froze federal hires.

Good. The federal government is bloated.

7. He canceled the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which would have promoted U.S. trade at the expense of China

This is a bad deal on a string of bad deals. Good.

8. He has made no effort at bipartisanship

GTFO with this garbage. The left is vile currently and there is zero reason to try and zero opportunity for bipartisanship.

9. He has attacked the FBI and the intelligence community

Good. The intelligence community is corrupt. Comey is a buffoon. The fact that the intelligence community has been unchecked for the last 50 years is the souce of many problems.

11. He has failed to condemn the alt-right

The entire left has failed to condemn antifa and the far left. I despise the true far right but every liberal calling anyone who does not fall locksetp into what they think a Nazi or a Racist has dilluted the terms to the point where people don't GAF.

12. Encouraged America’s intelligence chiefs to undermine the FBI’s Russia probe.

Did he meet with someone in intelligence on the tarmack to talk about grandkids or something? I forgot how that story went. What happened there?

13. Undermined international cooperation on climate change — and America’s credibility on the world stage — out of mindless spite.

You're an idiot of you think this. The Paris deal had a scale of enforcement that shackled the US and forced other nations to do nothing. Educate yourself.

18. His CIA pick, Mike Pompeo, has said he’d consider loosening limits on torture techniques like waterboarding

Good. Besides, this is the intelligence community you have a hard on for right? LOL.

19. Has taken a weirdly Nixonian line on executive privilege, using loopholes in the law to circumvent laws on conflicts of interest and nepotism

Oh F Off. Obama leveraged executive privilege like no other. Obama set the precident and Trump is just working in the space that was created for him.

20. Stripped sanctuary cities of federal grants, which is expected to cost them more than $2.27 billion which would otherwise have gone to support

Good. F*ck sanctuary cities. We're a nation of laws and cities and states don't get to do whatever the hell they want.

22. The Justice Department will be defending the Trump Administration on conflict of interest cases at tax payer’s expense

Oh...so every other elected official pays their own leagal tab?

23. Authorized a military strike in Yemen which killed at least 15 women and children, including the 8-year-old daughter of US citizen and terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki

So no previous administration ever did a military strike that killed civilians? I guess they have hated us over there for the last 40 years because they don't like our music or something.

25. Reneged on his campaign promise to negotiate drug prices

Oh. So Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, et. al batted 1000% on their campaign promises?

I have to jump into a meeting and gonna stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Many of the issues you pointed out are valid but many are downtright stupid. But seriously, find a better copy and paste guy. You want to debate each of these on their own...start a thread. You'll learn something.

4. Froze federal hires.

Good. The federal government is bloated.
    I'll pick just one for now. While many departments are bloated, many are not. The VA planned to hire 2000 much needed employees, for example
    HipKat's Blog

HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I completely agree. Maxine Waters time is done and she's hopefully sealed her fate.
    The dems have Maxine, the GOP has Steven King. And a few more.

b.b.

Curious Hipkat, of the candidates provided during the election, which one would have been a better fit, than trump... and why? Please articulate your response and reasoning.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Curious Hipkat, of the candidates provided during the election, which one would have been a better fit, than trump... and why? Please articulate your response and reasoning.
    Irrelevant question. Trump is what we got stuck with. The fact that his supporters refuse to acknowledge the lies, hypocrisy, corruption and damage he's doing is more terrifying than Trump himself
    HipKat's Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information