Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My "Choices" For Town Council

Leary... has the best resume
    Absolutely, at least I am very impressed.

However, as I am impressed, so too am I confused as to why his credentials are not be highlighted and broadly disseminated.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Absolutely, at least I am very impressed.

However, as I am impressed, so too am I confused as to why his credentials are not be highlighted and broadly disseminated.
    Maybe you should ask Ralph Mohr's squeeze since the councilmen's fundraising funds went to the Lancaster republican committee
    Last edited by gorja; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:30 PM.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Maybe you should ask Ralph Mohr's squeeze since the councilmen's fundraising funds went to the Lancaster republican committee
    That is a very interesting piece of news that I did not know. Hopefully, and I am confident the Republicans will, that provide the voter with the impressive substance of Mr Leary's resume in time to make a difference.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:47 PM.

Ruffino’s mailers are substantive, his door-to-door campaigning outstanding, he has become a fiscal watchdog and appears to have been ostracized by his own party.
    Strange campaign to be sure Mr. C.

I personally have seen Mr. Ruffino, by his lonesome, on a Sunday morning, putting-up his own signs, like a dedicated, idealistic political participant.

He deserves enormous credit for his self-reliance and seeming independence, and the visual suggested something on the order of a Currier-Ives of a good old fashion "man of the people" candidate. Not an endorsement, just a VERY truthful observation.

The ONLY candidate to actually show-up at my door, so far, was Ted Morton. He was pleasant, interested and concerned. He asked what my concerns were ("are"), and actually took time, with sincere interest, to listen and engage.

I understand from other neighbors, who were not home, that he left a flier, with a personal, hand written note.

Mr. Morton's efforts say a great deal about him: a good old-fashion public servant, a good old-fashion campaigner, with good old-fashion values. I thought those days were gone forever. Happily, Morton reminds us of all that can be good about the political process.

As you can tell from the "good old fashion(s)" that I remember, with fondness, those "old" days, regrettably.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; October 23rd, 2017 at 07:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information