Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highway Supt. is here to read any posts

Highway Supt. is here to read any posts

Thanks One Emerald,I'm Here To Explain To The Best Of My Ability The Politics Going On In Cheek(Max)towaga.

Why was the budget tabled?

mark keep up the good work frank is a jerk . i roads look good after a day of snow unlike the day after garbage.

Why was only highway and sewer departments and Mary Holtz's salary targeted for cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Thanks One Emerald,I'm Here To Explain To The Best Of My Ability The Politics Going On In Cheek(Max)towaga.
    You're welcome Mark. I'm glad we were finally able to get you registered.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Thumbs up Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well the reason seem to look like the following

Mark Wegener Highway Sup.... Stood up against Frank Max and didnt endorse him for Town Chair.

Maty Holtz Town Sup..... Because she is tired of the way things are ran in this Town and wants change and wants Departments to be accountable for their actions.

And Sewer is because the guy that works in Sewer is part-time and was a Jimmy Speyers good friend and they want the Part-Time person gone.

Listen you guys have no Idea..............Ive know all these people for a long time.

Mark is for sure 100% for the Town Residents and for lowering the TAX DOLLAR he is honest and is willing to give honest answers. And because Mark got Elected on his own and wont have a leash put on him, The MAX factor is out for him. Ever try and go up to the Man and introduce yourself to him? Try it you will like the outcome. He is 1 of you! And not a kiss ass and say what MAX and Company think he should say.

Mary Holtz is just tired of the GOOD OLE BOY CLUB. She is cleaning house and she needs the help of the TAXPAYERS of CHEEKTOWAGA to help her clear the SLIM in Sanitation and Town wide. Keep going AMry you are great !

Jimmy Rogowski thinks by going to the public and bitching will still cover the fact up that 1 he is a ROGOWSKI and thinks being a COUNCIL MEMBER is suppose to begivin to him. And that because he is part of the MAX FACTOR he should be able to win the NEXT TOWN SUPERVISOR JOB. Wake up people 5 of the 7 on the BOARD are bought and paid for from MAX. And the only reason at all MAX made the CHAIR again is the fact he ran dead people and signed dead people to the petitions and for most HE made threats to TOWN WORKERS and others if they did not support him.
    Last edited by CheektowagaFan; November 7th, 2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: want to add more

Highway Supt. is here to read any posts

The budget would have been passed because it had the backing of 4 strong Councilmembers (Mary, Pat, Jeff, and Charlie), so that is why the budget was blocked. Certain other Councilmembers did not want the budget to pass due to Political reasons and not for the concerns of the taxpayers as they would have you believe! This all stems from the Reorg. meeting that was held a couple of weeks ago, where committee members actually had their jobs threatened if they did not vote for a CERTAIN PERSON, so otherwise if you voted for Jim Speyer you could lose your job! And would you believe they had an open vote. Thus the punishment for voting for Jim Speyer, going after the budget. Now they can go after the people who voted for him saying that the town will save money by cutting these part-time jobs.
    So much for Democracy and having the freedom to VOTE. Isn't that against our Constitutional Rights!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So why can we just fire max? I'll hand him his pink slip. I was told he's doing more political stuff than work stuff and that's insubordination isn't it?

WHEN are we getting time clocks installed?

The budget would have been passed because it had the backing of 4 strong Councilmembers (Mary, Pat, Jeff, and Charlie), so that is why the budget was blocked. Certain other Councilmembers did not want the budget to pass due to Political reasons and not for the concerns of the taxpayers as they would have you believe! This all stems from the Reorg. meeting that was held a couple of weeks ago, where committee members actually had their jobs threatened if they did not vote for a CERTAIN PERSON, so otherwise if you voted for Jim Speyer you could lose your job! And would you believe they had an open vote. Thus the punishment for voting for Jim Speyer, going after the budget. Now they can go after the people who voted for him saying that the town will save money by cutting these part-time jobs.
    So much for Democracy and having the freedom to VOTE. Isn't that against our Constitutional Rights!
    It does make sense what Wegs is saying. Wasn't Mary Holtz the one who nominated Jim Speyer for Chairman at the reorg meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So why can we just fire max? I'll hand him his pink slip. I was told he's doing more political stuff than work stuff and that's insubordination isn't it?

WHEN are we getting time clocks installed?
    Res, you wanna go to the next town board meeting and bring it up? I will back you up along with a lot of others.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Why didn't they fire max same reason he is still chairman, to many people and
    politicans owe him so they have to go with him. Just a heads up Stan the man is bad news watch your back Mark.

Your a good man and fair with your people keep up the good work.

Welcome to the boards I appreciate the good job that you and your department are doing
    ... Now they can go after the people who voted for him saying that the town will save money by cutting these part-time jobs.
    Wouldn't cutting the part time jobs increase overtime? How does that save money?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

mark keep up the good work you and your people do for the town of cheek.
    thank god little hitler is gone...... chris kowell. like zing said watch your back cheektowaga has some of the worst politicians in western ny. they are bad news!

What happens next then?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information