Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lancasters Idea of protected wetlands

gshowell posted:
    Just to confirm.....

Residents did call the DEC, etc?

And the site is shut down for stormwater violations?

Is that correct?
    The DEC, ACOE, Town Engineer and Town Building Inspector were contacted by several individuals.

The DEC representative told residents he met with on Tuesday that the developer could not commence with his project until a barrier was erected that would prevent Ellicott Creek from spilling over and causing further stormwater violations.

As of today such violations still come under the enforcement powers of the federal and state agencies. As of January one, the town becomes the enforcer.

The Purple Putz posted:
    Depends if the violations are valid or not.... Anyone could make up rules but it doesn't mean the rules is the best choice to be made.

It seems perhaps people are dialing the wrong number or something....

But I see you are being very affective on Speakup squealing like a pug uhmm pudge
    What the hell are you talking about. When are violations considered in the best interest of the public? Why are laws and regulations instated if they can be violated for anyones best interest?

How long has it been since you lost your common sense, oh protector/stooge of the "status quo" where government can do no wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by pudge

What the hell are you talking about. When are violations considered in the best interest of the public? Why are laws and regulations instated if they can be violated for anyones best interest?

Monday's Town Board meeting should be interesting..... Do they need to provide you with a step stool so you could reach the podium microphone and speak your concerns???

How long has it been since you lost your common sense, oh protector/stooge of the "status quo" where government can do no wrong?

Pudge pudge pudge........ I am not going to respond to your childish come backs...

concernedwnyer posted
    Originally Posted by pudge
    Monday's Town Board meeting should be interesting..... Do they need to provide you with a step stool so you could reach the podium microphone and speak your concerns???

Once again concerned blows off a question with a senseless reply!

Pudge Quote:
    Pudge pudge pudge........ I am not going to respond to your childish come backs...

Indeed I was guilty of responding child like. I would not do that to others. But I was stupidly trying to reach your level. I enjoy a good debate, however, you never seem to respond with anything resembling substance. You won't respond because as usual you seem to lack the information/intelligence to do so.

You ask for facts and when people present facts/data/etc. to you, you label them stupid or anti-Lancaster. Keep in mind that it has been Supervisor Giza who has told individuals at Town Board expressing opinions that opposed his way of thinking, "If you don't like it here, move!" And, "Sit down and shut up!" You seem to take the same position!

I apologize to others on the site for taking this track. This will be the last time!

Originally Posted by pudge

The DEC, ACOE, Town Engineer and Town Building Inspector were contacted by several individuals.

The DEC representative told residents he met with on Tuesday that the developer could not commence with his project until a barrier was erected that would prevent Ellicott Creek from spilling over and causing further stormwater violations.
    Hopefully that does not mean another black plastic bag on a stick. How do you keep a creek from spilling over into itself?

As of today such violations still come under the enforcement powers of the federal and state agencies. As of January one, the town becomes the enforcer.
    That gives the developers in Lancaster good reason to open that extra bottle of bubbly on New Years Eve. This town can't enforce the simple moving of objects from a corner market (after a judge's order*) and they're going to enforce wetland and stormwater violations? I'm sure the Town Attorney has already come up with some new lame excuses to scream repeatedy at concerned residents.

Crap, I said concerned. Three demerits for me and a timeout for 24 hours.

Mark Montour- Democratic, Republican, Independence, Conservative and Working Families endorsed and soon to be annointed Lancaster Town Justice
    A great benefit to a local community.

__________________________________________________ _____________
    *Perhaps after Mr. Montour's coronation, he can enforce the judge's order on Aurora Markets. He's certainly up to speed on the history of the case.

Originally Posted by Prince

Now if tht ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

Better watch out Pudge, he said your name three times...Prince might be having a wet dream about you.

Well why don't you show up Monday and tell the Town Board all about it.
    Sorry, Prince really didn't post that...yet....

Mark Montour- Democratic, Republican, Independence, Conservative and Working Families endorsed and soon to be annointed Lancaster Town Justice
    A great benefit to a local community.

Once again concerned blows off a question with a senseless reply!

Sorry I cannot post to your comprehensionlevel but I will try once again....
    Your postings would seem to indicate you are a very small guy intelecectually so I ask if you would need a step stool to reach the podium... Get it! Got it! Good!!

Indeed I was guilty of responding child like. I would not do that to others. But I was stupidly trying to reach your level.

Mere fact you say you would not means you probably would.

I enjoy a good debate, however, you never seem to respond with anything resembling substance. You won't respond because as usual you seem to lack the information/intelligence to do so.
    Keep in mind that it has been Supervisor Giza who has told individuals at Town Board expressing opinions that opposed his way of thinking, "If you don't like it here, move!"

That is what I said too... Hmmmm Great minds think alike I suppose

And, "Sit down and shut up!" You seem to take the same position!

No, I would have responded with Do not tell me to sit down and shut up. I have a point to make. Now, if I was rambling on without getting all the facts right then whose fault is it for being blasted by the town board????

I apologize to others on the site for taking this track. This will be the last time!

You are welcome Pudge. Any time you need some advice just post a request.

Quote Originally Posted by Foot Fungus
    Hopefully that does not mean another black plastic bag on a stick. How do you keep a creek from spilling over into itself?

I do not know FRUIT FUNGUS, I was thinking those Depends type things to hold back the liquid. You should have plenty of experience with this concept...

That gives the developers in Lancaster good reason to open that extra bottle of bubbly on New Years Eve.

And you are the lead entertainer

This town can't enforce the simple moving of objects from a corner market (after a judge's order*) and they're going to enforce wetland and stormwater violations? I'm sure the Town Attorney has already come up with some new lame excuses to scream repeatedy at concerned residents.

You may have a point with this one because you are still around I see.

Crap, I said concerned. Three demerits for me and a timeout for 24 hours.

No that was a miniscule outburst of intellect escaping from you that is all. No need to punish yourself for that one.

gshowell posted:

I posted my question to make a point. Some residents do take action and sometimes the respective agencies respond.

But I think my point missed its target.

"...at least I tried, damn it", Randall P. McMurphy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information